OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
The Bunn Ultra-2 Frozen Drink Machine gives you the power to make a variety of iced beverages and keep them cold and ready to serve throughout business hours. With 2 hoppers, each with a 3-gallon capacity and the option to refill during operation, the Ultra-2 is great for businesses of any size that want to offer slushed ice, granita-style, daiquiri, or even milk-based drinks. This Bunn machine has an easy-to-use digital display that lets you navigate its many programmable features such as night/day, thickness, refill threshold, and freeze settings. The digital display will even walk you through the 9-step cleaning process, outlining exactly what you need to do next and letting you confirm when the process is complete.
The Bunn Ultra-2 is relatively simple to operate, however customizing ideal ice thickness settings for your beverages will require some adjustment. 5 buttons control the power of the machine, augers, and freezing functions. 3 buttons underneath the display control the machine’s various programming functions. The Ultra-2 also comes with a very detailed manual that will guide you through the programming and operational processes of the machine.
- The Bunn Ultra-2 Frozen Drink Machine has 2 large beverage hoppers that can hold up to 3 gallons of your beverage of choice, meaning less time spent refilling.
- The Ultra-2 features a digital display that lets you program machine functions, cleaning, and preventative maintenance with ease.
- With the ability to choose ice thickness on a scale of 1 to 16, the Ultra-2 lets you fully customize your iced beverages.
- Bunn’s patented auger design makes sure your beverages are frozen quickly with little air mixing.
- The internally monitored refrigeration system ensures that drinks are kept at their set temperature throughout the day and night.
- You can set the touch pad on the Ultra-2 to be password protected, so customers won’t have access to the settings menu during self-service use.
- Each of the Ultra-2's hoppers can be individually programmed, so you can offer 2 completely different drinks using 1 simple machine.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- 31.9”H x 16”W x 62.2”D
The Ultra-2 has 2 large hoppers that can each hold up to 3 gallons of your beverage of choice, so they are ready to meet the high demands of almost any food service operation. They are specially designed so that beverages freeze quickly and consistently, and are individually programmable so you can offer your customers 2 different drink options. Their clear plastic design also allows you to see how much is left in each hopper, so you always know when to refill.
With this machine, you have full control over your iced beverage production process. This Bunn Ultra-2 Frozen Drink System features a wide variety of programmable functions, including ice thickness on a scale of 1 to 16, freezing and defrosting, night/day settings, language settings, and password protection. All of these functions are controlled by a set of simple buttons located near the display.
Night and Day Settings
The Ultra-2 allows you to set times for “night” and “day” functions. The day setting keeps your beverages at your preset temperature, ready for dispensing and drinking. The night setting allows you to keep drinks fresh while your business is closed by chilling beverages to a temperature below 35º. You can set exact times for this night mode to begin and end, so drinks can be ready to dispense right as your business opens.
Patented Auger Design
The augers are the mixing and freezing mechanisms within each hopper. This Bunn machine features a reversing auger design that ensures that your beverages freeze quickly and consistently. This means you can serve customers without interruption, even after refilling. The Ultra-2’s augers are also designed to reduce air mixing, so iced drinks stay thick and delicious, plus they can be easily removed when it’s time to clean the machine.
The Bunn Ultra-2 has a helpful digital display that will walk you through programming the machine, alert you when it’s time to clean or perform preventative maintenance, and will even flash an advertisement message that you can set yourself. It’s located right on the front of the machine, so it’s always easy to view and program.
- You should thoroughly clean the hoppers, augers, cooling drum seal, and faucet valve on a daily basis. Place these parts in warm water and sanitizer to soak for at least 5 minutes, then rinse.
- Do not immerse hopper lids in water because this can cause damage.
- Smaller parts and hard to reach places can be cleaned using a soft bristle brush.
- Wash drums, hopper drip trays, top covers, and the outer casing of the machine with a clean, soft cloth that has been dampened with hot water and sanitizing solution.
- Make sure to clean and dry the machine before re-assembly
- Preventative maintenance should be completed every 6 months and the machine will alert you when it is time.
- Make sure to keep moving internal parts lubricated with food-grade lubricant, particularly the auger shafts.
- See the manual included with the Ultra-2 Gourmet Ice System for specific preventative maintenance steps that should be taken.
This machine should be placed on a level countertop that can support at least 180 lbs with at least 6” of air clearance behind it for proper cooling. It is also recommended that other machines that produce warm air not be placed near the Ultra-2 so it can keep beverages cold and icy without interference. This Bunn machine will also require a professional electrical installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the following electrical requirements (found in the product manual) to a general contractor or electrician, as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this beverage system.
- 120 Volts
- 13 Amps
- Suggested NEMA Plug & Receptacle: 5-15P; 5-15R
- Please note: Plug is NOT included with the machine.