OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
The Bunn CWTF Airpot Brewer brews a full batch of coffee at the touch of a button, and brews directly into airpots ranging from 1.9 to 3 liters, with a brewing capacity approximately 16 batches of coffee per hour.
The Bunn CWTF boasts a high-volume, twin brew head system with front-mounted hot water faucet for tea, soup, hot cocoa, etc.
Convenient airpots keep coffee hot and fresh for hours, and are easily transported to meeting rooms, breakfast bars, banquet rooms, etc.
- Two Independently Controlled Brew Heads
- Convenient, front-mounted faucet for on-demand hot water
- Includes an optional pourover feature – on both sides
- SplashGard filter basket deflects hot liquids away from the hand
- Digital timer enables users to make brew cycle adjustments from the front panel
- Plastic Funnels
- 20/240 volts; 25.8 amps
- Tank Heater Watts 2/3000
Use with Bunn glass-lined airpots.