OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Liquid coffee dispensers offer businesses a convenient way to serve customers without the guesswork, wait-time and mess that comes with grinding and brewing. The Bunn Liquid Coffee Ambient Dispenser pours hot coffee into individual cups or carafes for a variety of serving options. These high-output and low maintenance machines are perfect for businesses such as cafeterias, college dining halls, offices, c-stores or anywhere a high volume of coffee is served. Depending on your electrical connection, you have capacity options of 125 five-ounce cups (120 volts), 385 cups (208 volts), or 512 cups (240 volts) per hour. The LCA is compatible with all ½ gallon and most 1 gallon bag-in-box (BIB) liquid coffee concentrate containers, so you can serve your favorite brand.
The Liquid Coffee Ambient Dispenser is simple for customers to operate by placing their cup under the dispenser and pulling the dispensing handle. If you choose to set portions, they can press the “portion” button on the front of the machine, pull the dispensing handle once, and it will pour the preset amount of hot coffee into their cup.
Programming LCA’s various features should be reserved for employee use, as it will require a more advanced knowledge of proper coffee tastes and the machine’s technical functions. However, users will be guided by the LCA’s detailed manual and its easy-to-use LCD display located behind the splash guard panel out of the reach of customers. Programming temperature, flow rate, and the FlavorGard can be completed using the up and down arrows below the display.
- The Bunn Liquid Coffee Ambient Dispenser has programmable features that are navigated by a simple LCD display, located behind the splash guard panel for employee-only use.
- This Bunn machine has 2 dispensing spouts, so you can offer 2 kinds of liquid coffee to meet your customer’s needs.
- The LCA’s FlavorGard system lets you set the proper ratio of liquid coffee concentrate and water, ensuring a consistent product whenever it is dispensed.
- The LCA allows you to customize the flow rate between 1.8 oz per second to 2.5 oz per second, so you can fill cups or carafes with ease.
- The LCD display on the Liquid Coffee Ambient Dispenser features programmable temperature settings, so every cup of coffee is hot and delicious.
- A cup tray on the Liquid Coffee Dispenser lets you put cups down to be filled, or you can flip the tray up for more room when filling airpots and carafes.
- The programmable Portion Control feature allows you to set the exact amount of coffee dispensed for each customer.
- This Bunn machine is fully plumbable, so you never need to manually refill your water supply.
- The Liquid Coffee Ambient Dispenser’s Rinse Alarm will remind you to clean out the mixing chambers of the machine each day, ensuring the quality taste of your coffee during continuous daily use.
- The LCA comes equipped for 120 volt operation with a capacity level of 125 cups per hour, however it can be customized for 208 or 240 volts to increase hourly capacity up to 512 cups per hour.
- ETL and NSF approvals ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Connector Type:
- LiquiBox QC/D II
- 30”H x 12.2”W x 24.9”D
- Weight: 83 lbs
The Bunn Liquid Coffee Ambient Dispenser is compatible with all ½ gallon bag-in-box (BIB) liquid coffee containers and most 1 gallon BIB containers. With 2 separate dispensing spouts on this machine, you can offer customers a variety of options on a daily basis. No matter what flavor, caffeine content, or brand of your liquid coffee concentrate, this Bunn machine’s versatile design is ready for anything.
The Liquid Coffee Ambient Dispenser’s LCD display allows you to program the machine’s features and stay aware of the machine’s status at all times. The LCA will alert you when it needs to be rinsed or if the BIB is running low or empty. You can also protect the display with a password, so only certain people will be able to change the flavor and portion settings.
Consistency is key in commercial coffee machines. The LCA’s FlavorGard system lets you set the liquid coffee concentrate to water ratio using the LCD display. A monitor inside the machine continually checks the mixture to ensure this ratio is reached, so every cup has a consistent flavor.
This Bunn machine can meet a variety of commercial settings because it can be customized to use 120, 208, or 240 volts. With multiple electrical options, your brewing capacity has a range of 125 cups/hour (120 volts), 385 cups/hour (208 volts), or 512 cups/hour (240 volts).
- The machine should be rinsed on a daily basis by placing a container underneath each dispensing spout, then run water through the machine until it is clear.
- Remove the drip tray, drip tray cover, and cup tray daily and wash each component in a mild detergent.
- Wipe down the exterior of the machine using a clean, damp cloth.
- The LCA should be sanitized on a weekly basis. To sanitize, first place the BIB connector into a 1 gallon container of warm soapy water, fill, and the run the mixture through the machine. Then rinse and repeat this process using a 2.5 gallon container of sanitizing solution. Make sure you rinse the machine fully before reattaching BIB containers.
This Bunn machine will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the product manual) to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this machine. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to prepare your location for your select voltage requirements.
- Available Voltage
- 120 Volt
- 208 Volt
- 240 Volt
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 15 amps (120-volt configuration)
- 30 amps (208/240-volt configurations)
- 120 Volt: 2 wire (cord included)
- 208 Volt: 3 wire (cord not included)
- 240 Volt: 3 wire (cord not included)
- 3/8” flare or quick connect water inlet fitting
- 1/2” Cold Water Supply Line between 20 and 90 psi
- Bunn recommends 3/8” copper tubing for all installations from the 1/2” water supply line.