OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
A production level of up to 18.9 gallons of coffee per hour makes the Dual ThermoFresh brewer a great pick for the busiest coffee environments. The Dual ThermoFresh is part of Bunn’s BrewWISE product line, which can be combined to form a fully integrated coffee system specifically suited for the high demands of your business.
Since the ThermoFresh is part of the BrewWISE product line, it’s easy to use by itself or with other BrewWISE components. Each batch only needs to be programmed once at a compatible grinder, for example, and then users need only to transfer the coffee filter to the ThermoFresh to automatically brew with their selected settings. Programming the ThermoFresh is also fairly simple, and with the help of the LCD screen, users of all levels should have no trouble programming each batch of coffee to their preferred taste.
- The ThermoFresh features 3 different batch settings, giving you the option to brew ½, 1, or 1½ gallons of coffee per server.
- Holds 2 vacuum-sealed ThermoFresh servers for simultaneous or independent brewing.
- 10 control buttons and an easy-to-read LCD screen provide access to countless programmable coffee recipes, which can be saved in the Smart Funnel’s microchip for use with any BrewWISE coffee maker.
- With a choice of black or stainless steel housing, the ThermoFresh can be purchased to match the décor of your business.
- This Bunn coffee maker connects directly to a water line to provide continuous brewing without refilling the water tank.
- The ThermoFresh is part of Bunn’s BrewWISE product line, which uses wireless technology to store and transfer your brew settings between all BrewWISE machines.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- 35.7"H x 21.8"W x 20.2"D
BrewWISE Smart Funnel
The Dual ThermoFresh features 2 splash-proof coffee filters, called Smart Funnels, which each contain a microchip that can transfer your brewing preferences between any of Bunn’s BrewWISE products. Each Smart Funnel allows you to program your preferred coffee recipe at a BrewWISE grinder and grind directly into the Smart Funnel. Then simply place the Smart Funnel in the ThermoFresh and your batch will automatically be brewed with the stored recipe. Since this Bunn coffee maker features Dual Smart Funnels, you have the option of brewing independently or simultaneously with any recipe and batch variations.
With 10 different control buttons, the ThermoFresh features a huge selection of programming choices. Adjustable preinfusion times, brewing temperature and coffee strengths are just a few of the ThermoFresh’s flexible options. Bunn also gives you full control over quantity calibration and an adjustable bypass percentage to compensate for water absorption in the coffee. In addition, the ThermoFresh features a unique brewing enhancement called “pulse brew,” which gives you the option to improve the extraction process by modifying the water flow over the coffee grounds.
To avoid complicated product maintenance, the ThermoFresh features sensors to adjust or troubleshoot the machine’s intricate electrical components. Along with flow calibration, this Bunn brewer lets you test internal switches, the brew valve, the heating element and the funnel sensor coil’s frequency through the “service tools” programming menu. The ThermoFresh also features a funnel lockout feature to prevent operation unless the Smart Funnel is positioned correctly.
Add-ons and Upgrades
- ThermoFresh Servers
- Capable of storing up to 1.5 gallons each, Bunn's vacuum-sealed, thermal servers can keep coffee hot for hours.
- Multi-Hopper Grinder and Storage System
- Part of the BrewWISE product line, this matching grinding unit features a compatible Smart Funnel to turn the ThermoFresh into a one-stop coffee station.
- At the end of each day, you should rinse out each thermal server and Smart Funnel with clean water to get rid of any remaining coffee. You should also briefly open the coffee spout on the bottom of each server and run clean water through it to flush out remaining coffee residue.
- The exterior surface of the ThermoFresh can be cleaned using any mild, nonabrasive liquid detergent along with a damp cloth.
- The ThermoFresh dispenses coffee through a shower sprayhead, which should be removed every week for a thorough cleaning. Cleaning the sprayhead is a fast and easy routine that can be done in about 10 minutes without any tools. Begin by removing the seal and then clean out each hole, as well as the sprayhead fitting.
- After replacing the sprayhead, the ThermoFresh may need to be recalibrated, which can be accessed through the programming menu. Recalibration will allow you to accurately adjust the sprayhead’s flow rate and can be done by following a few easy steps in the product manual.
This Bunn coffee maker will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the product manual) to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this coffee maker. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to select your voltage and wattage preferences at the time of purchase.
- 3-wire plus ground configuration
- Available voltage
- 120/208 volt
- single phase; 60hz
- 120/240 volt
- single phase; 60hz
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 20 amp
- 30 amp
- Suggested NEMA Plug & Receptacle
- L6-20P; L6-20R
- L6-30P; L6-30R
- Please note: Plug is NOT included with the machine.
- 3/8” flare or quick connect water inlet fitting
- 1/2” Cold Water Supply Line between 20 and 90 psi
- Bunn recommends 3/8” copper tubing for all installations from the 1/2” water supply line.