OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
With the ability to brew from 3.8 to 7.5 gallons of delicious coffee per hour, the Bunn Dual-Voltage Airpot Coffee Brewer is a great fit for a hotel lobby or an office reception area. Other outstanding features of this versatile commercial coffee machine include its attractive and easy-to-clean exterior and a hot water faucet to accommodate those who prefer tea or hot chocolate.
Even the user who only uses the Bunn Dual-Voltage Airpot Coffee Brewer on a casual basis will find this commercial coffee machine a breeze to operate. With just one switch to turn the brewing cycle on or off, even the casual/once in awhile user will be able to figure out this commercial coffee machine. The Dual-Voltage Airpot Brewer has a digital brewing timer, which can be disengaged.
- The Dual-Voltage Airpot Brewer can be purchased to include a black plastic or black plastic and stainless steel funnel.
- The voltage of the Bunn Airpot Coffee Brewer can be switched from 120 to 120/208-240 to meet the electrical requirements of every venue.
- This machine accommodates 1.9 to 3 liter thermal airpots, which can be carried to other locations for serving purposes.
- This Bunn commercial coffee machine will serve a variety of employees and/or customers with its separate hot water dispenser, and it’s also ideal for preheating airpots so your coffee stays hotter longer.
- This brewer produces from 3.8 to 7.5 gallons (14.4 to 28.4 liters) of great-tasting coffee per hour, making it perfect for small business settings.
- Since the Dual-Voltage Airpot Coffee Brewer is plumbable, you won’t waste time refilling it.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- 23.6” H x 9”W x 18.5”D
The Bunn Dual-Voltage Airpot Coffee Brewer is compatible with Bunn airpots that hold 1.9 to 3.0 liters, including the Push Button and Lever Action thermal pots. These lightweight, convenient thermal containers make it easy to serve coffee wherever you wish.
This commercial coffee machine provides you with the option of increasing or decreasing the volume of water produced for each brew cycle easily by pressing only two buttons.
This commercial coffee machine features a voltage switch that makes it adaptable to any location within your business. It is easy to change from 120V to 120/208-240 by simply flipping a switch.
- It is recommended that you wipe the outside surfaces of the Bunn Dual-Voltage Airpot Coffee Brewer daily with a damp cloth rinsed in a mild, non-abrasive, liquid detergent.
- At the end of the business day, thoroughly rinse the thermal dispenser with hot water, and then pour water out of the coffee spout to remove any residue.
- On a weekly basis, inspect and clean the machine’s sprayhead to make sure it does not get clogged. This procedure may need to be done on a daily basis if hard water is being used. This process takes only about 10 minutes to complete, and requires that you remove the sprayhead and rinse out each hole with clean water. Also, once the sprayhead is removed insert the deliming spring that is included into the sprayhead tube and move this spring back and forth five or six times.
This Bunn coffee maker will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the product manual) to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this espresso coffee maker. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to select your voltage and wattage preferences at the time of purchase.
- 120v, 2-wire plus ground single phase configuration
- 15 Amp
- 120/205/240v, 3-wire plus ground single phase configuration
- 20 Amp
- 1/4” flare water inlet fitting
- 1/2” Cold Water Supply Line between 20 and 90 psi