OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Part of Bunn’s BrewWISE product line, the Multi-Hopper Grinder can transfer your batch settings directly to BrewWISE coffee makers for immediate brewing. With 2 large 6 lb bean hoppers and 3 programmable batch settings per side, the Multi-Hopper Grinder can grind for an entire coffee station.
Grinding with the Multi-Hopper Grinder is a moderately simple process, though it requires that users first program a coffee name into each bean hopper’s microchip. Since the grinder requires that the hoppers be programmed before it can operate, users will need to enter a coffee name for each bean hopper they plan to use. Once this is completed, however, the Multi-Hopper Grinder will grind with the hoppers’ programmed settings every time, so there is no adjustment needed after the initial programming process. Grinding itself is as easy as placing a filter basket into the holding rails, then just choose a side and batch size and the grinder will do the rest.
- The Multi-Hopper Grinder is available with a black or stainless steel finish.
- Each Smart Hopper has a built-in microchip, which can be programmed to remember the type of beans in the container and automatically communicate specific grind settings to the grinder.
- With 6 adjustable batch sizes and programmable coffee recipes, this Bunn grinder can automatically grind almost any amount of coffee from start to finish at the press of a button.
- Using a microchip in the Smart Funnel coffee filter basket, the Multi-Hopper Grinder can transfer your preferred coffee settings to any BrewWISE component, including ThermoFresh brewers.
- With a 0.75HP motor and high-grade precision grinding burrs, the Multi-Hopper Grinder is one of the most powerful commercial grinders available.
- Bunn’s interchangeable, front-loading Smart Hoppers hold 6 lbs of coffee each, and their lock-tight lids makes them ideal for coffee storage when not in use.
- This coffee grinder is NSF and ETL approved for health department compliance.
- Dimensions and weight:
- 29.1”H x 9.36”W x 17.5”D
- 70 lbs
The Multi-Hopper Grinder can be customized to suit the needs of your business, with programmable batch sizes and coffee recipes. The grinder features 3 batch buttons for each hopper, which can be adjusted from 0.4 to 99.9 seconds to give you virtually limitless batch size options.
Grind Setting Adjustments
This Bunn grinder features adjustable grind settings to let you modify the coarseness or fineness of your grind. To access the grind indicator, remove the 2 screws from the front control panel and adjust the fineness by turning the adjusting screw from 0 to 15. Because the adjusting screw can be turned manually between each number, it can accommodate the slightest changes to customize your grind setting to perfectly match the needs of your coffee brewer.
Advanced Settings and Diagnostics
The Multi-Hopper Grinder is equipped with a series of service tools that can be accessed through the programming menu to troubleshoot or reset the grinder if needed. Through the service tools menu, you can test switches, hopper gates, output, frequency and more. You can also restore the grinder to its original configuration at anytime, simply by choosing the default settings in the tools menu.
Since Bunn’s front-loading Smart Hoppers feature a microchip that can be programmed to tell the Multi-Hopper Grinder the name of the coffee it contains, swapping each one out is a seamless process. The Smart Hoppers can also remember batch settings, which means you only have to slide the hopper into the grinder and press the “Grind” button to get a fully automatic, customized grind from start to finish. The Multi-Hopper Grinder can also read preset coffee names and batch sizes automatically, so you can grind with a wide variety of coffees just by switching hoppers. Bunn even includes a coffee chart in the product manual to help you customize each hopper with the batch and grind settings to suit different coffee roasts.
- Use a mild detergent on a clean, non-abrasive cloth to wipe away residue from the exterior of the machine. If possible, use stainless steel cleaner on all stainless steel surfaces.
- When empty, each Smart Hopper should be removed and washed thoroughly using a mild detergent. Ensure that each hopper is dry before refilling the next batch of coffee beans.
- About once a month, it is recommended that you clean the grinding burrs in the Multi-Hopper Grinder with Urnex Grindz. These food-safe, grindable tablets can be ground just like coffee beans to absorb coffee oils and loosen buildup inside of the grinding chamber.
Installing the Bunn Multi-Hopper Grinder only requires that you plug it into a compatible 120v electrical outlet.
- 120v, 2-wire plus ground configuration
- 11 Amps
- NEMA 5-15P plug/cord
- Electrical cord included
Write a ReviewBack to Top
SpecsBack to Top
|Dimension - Width (Inches)||9.4|
|Dimension - Height (Inches)||29.1|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches)||18.3|
|Grind Selection||French press to drip coffee|
|Recommended Applications||Commercial Style|
|Drive System||Direct Drive|
|Burr Material||Stainless Steel|
|Burr Size (Millimeter)||78|
|Bean Hopper Material||Plastic|
|Bean Hopper Capacity (Oz)||192|
|Number Of Grind Settings||1|
|Easy Access To Burrs||No|
|Cleaning Products For Burrs||Urnex Grindz|
|Country Of Manufacture||USA|
|Recommended Applications||Commercial Style|