OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
The Bunn TDS-3 Iced Tea/Coffee Dispenser offers a convenient way to serve thirst-quenching beverages to your clientele, whether you operate a café, resort or conference center. This 3-gallon dispenser is also designed for use with a number of Bunn brewers so it adapts to any environment. With a 13-inch diameter, the TDS3 saves space on the counter and can easily be transported to another location for serving purposes.
- The TDS3 holds a 3-gallon batch of freshly brewed iced tea or coffee.
- Since the Bunn TDS-3 Iced Tea/Coffee Dispenser is compatible with most Bunn brewers, you can brew directly into the dispenser and then carry it to meeting rooms or other location.
- The TDS-3 features a secure, stainless steel lid to reduce heat loss and prevent spills for worry-free customer use.
- UL approval ensures compliance with safety regulations.
- Dimensions and weight:
- 19”H x 9.8”W x 12.8”D
- 10 lbs
The Bunn 3 Gallon Iced Tea/Coffee Dispenser is designed to accommodate brewers with trunks from about 25” to 30” high. The TDS-3 fits most Bunn brewers, including the TB3 3-Gallon Iced Tea Brewer.
Designed for Convenience
With a 13” diameter and handles mounted on each side, the TDS-3 is compact enough to fit in almost any serving location. This dispenser is also designed to be portable, and its secure, stainless steel lid protects users from spills at all time.
Sump Dispensing System
The TDS-3 features a uniquely designed dispensing system to maximize capacity and increase user convenience. The dispensing spout is raised significantly to accommodate cups of varying sizes, and the TDS-3 uses a sump system to pull contents from the base of the container while pouring. Thanks to Bunn’s design, the TDS-3 will dispense every last drop of tea without having to be angled or tipped.
The TDS-3 is made of sturdy stainless steel, and features a design to maintain cold and hot temperatures for hours. In addition to maximum temperature retention, the TDS-3 features side handles for convenient transport and a secure, stainless steel lid to protect users from spills.
- After each business day, it is recommended that you clean the dispenser inside and out using a mild cleaner/sanitizer and water solution first, and then thoroughly rinse the dispenser with warm water.
- The spout and stem assembly should also be removed and cleaned with the cleaning brush that is provided with the TDS-3. Be sure to clean the inside of the spout, as well as the faucet shank, from the inside of the dispenser.