OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Bunn’s Thermal server keeps coffee hot and fresh for hours after brewing without the aid of electrical power. Ideal for meetings, offices, or small gatherings, it can hold and dispense up to 84 oz of coffee. Also, the thermal server’s size and top handle make it easy to transport from brewer to serving area.
- The Bunn Thermal Server includes a stand, which gives the dispenser a taller base for extra cup height.
- The Thermal Server has the capacity to hold up to 84 oz of coffee (2.5 liters), a great size for gatherings of 10 or less. Plus, the Thermal Server can keep coffee fresh for hours, so you can use multiple servers throughout any serving environment.
- A clear sight gage lets you quickly see how much coffee is in the thermal server.
- Internal stainless steel components provide durability for long-term use.
- The Thermal Server has a dispensing platform that accomodates cups up to 4” tall.
- NSF approval ensures compliance with health regulations.
- 19.6”H x 7.9”W x 8.7”D
This thermal server is compatible with Bunn’s line of Thermal Server Coffee Brewers.
The clear sight gage on the front of the server is marked by cup levels, letting you know exactly how much coffee you have left. With just a glance, you know when it’s time to rebrew and refill.
The thermal server is available in black and features a handle that moves up and down for easy filling and carrying. The regular thermal server faucet stands 4.6” above the base, allowing cups up to 4” tall to fit beneath it.
- The thermal servers should be emptied and rinsed after each use.
- Use a mild, non-abrasive soap and warm water to clean the server inside and out.