If you would like to know a little about the many types of espresso machines we sell, this would be a good video to get you started. This video covers the machines we sell and based on your lifestyle, what you like to drink, and ease of use. It will give you an overview of different espresso...
OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
An easy to use touch pad with a digital screen and photographs of 5 different espresso drinks makes choosing a beverage a simple and pleasant task for your customer. The Concordia 1500i super automatic is perfect for moderate volume locations or as a backup to high volume locations, and offers a menu of 21 different drinks, including iced lattes. The on-board refrigeration system holds a gallon of milk for easy access and storage. Optional on-board water and waste bins make the 1500i espresso machine great for transport.
The 1500i has a 2-step ordering process for users. With the help of a digital screen, the customer begins with the option of customizations such as large drink, decaf, or extra espresso shot. Then, the customer chooses a drink from “latte,” “cappuccino,” “americano,” “espresso,” or “iced latte.” The drink is dispensed directly into the waiting cup – in the case of an iced latte, the cup must be filled with ice first. The Concordia 1500i can also dispense hot water, steamed milk, or cold milk, which is useful in business settings where people order tea, steamers, or cereal.
- The Concordia 1500i offers lattes, cappuccinos, americanos, espressos, or iced lattes, with the options of large, decaf, or extra espresso shot.
- Large, colorful pictures give the machine a great presentation, while making it simple and straightforward to operate.
- The Concordia’s on-board refrigeration system holds a gallon of milk for easy access and storage.
- The Concordia 1500i automatically dispenses hot water, cold milk, or steamed milk so you can also offer tea, milk for coffee, and steamers.
- Optional on-board water and waste bins make the 1500i espresso machine great for transport.
- The high-capacity tinted bean hopper keeps beans fresh, and any brand of beans can be used.
- A “self-clean” automated cycle runs when no drinks are being made, ensuring fresh tasting beverages no matter the time of day.
- A bypass doser allows you to brew using decaf blends as well.
- Regular cleaning takes only 10 minutes per day.
- NSF approval ensures compliance with safety regulations.
- 32"H x 18"W x 24"D
A Range of Drink Options
Moderate-volume locations mean that you’ll have diverse customers looking for different drink options. This is why the Concordia 1500i does more than dispenses lattes, cappuccinos, americanos, espressos, or iced lattes – it also provides steamed milk, cold milk, or hot water for teas, hot cocoa, and hot or cold cereal.
Integrated Milk System
The convenient on-board refrigerator, located directly behind the machine’s front panel, holds 1 gallon of milk. You can leave the milk in it 24 hours a day – just remove it during your 10-minute daily cleaning routine. This makes the machine easy to transport, especially if you choose the optional on-board water and waste bins.
The best way to distinguish yourself from your competitors is to offer something that they can’t. The Concordia 1500i has a unique menu that includes iced lattes, which few machines provide. To brew an iced latte, fill a cup with ice and place it under the dispenser. Press the “iced latte” button, and the beverage is dispensed.
If a customer prefers decaf, simply pour pre-ground coffee into the bypass doser and press the “decaf” button. The machine will then brew using the coffee in the doser rather than the beans stored in the bean hopper.
- When no drinks are being made, the machine automatically performs a self-rinse cycle to keep beverages tasting fresh. This cuts down on the amount of maintenance needed.
- The simple daily cleaning process takes only about 10 minutes a day, and if the machine goes 24 hours without being cleaned, a warning will show for 2 hours, although the machine will still brew. After those 2 hours have passed, the machine will not produce any more drinks until the cleaning cycle is run, thus ensuring the safety and quality of your beverages.
- Cleaning the milk system regularly prevents clogging, and ensures your milk stays fresh.
Optional Customer Care Package
Concordia offers service and repairs throughout the US, as well as in other countries through their distributors. All Concordia machines come with a 1-year parts and labor warranty covering manufacturing defects. The customer care package can be purchased additionally, and includes preventative maintenance such as cleaning the brew group, milk system, replacing the air filter, water filter, O rings, milk pickup tubes, and calibrating drink levels. It also includes a year of cleaning supplies to be shipped to your location, telephone troubleshooting, and a 20% discount from the list price on parts.
The Concordia 1500i must be plugged into a compatible 120-volt outlet, and professional installation is required to ensure that the warranty is not jeopardized by improper set up. Training is included with purchase of this machine. However, all questions on warranty information are directed to Concordia. You should also consult with your plumber or contractor, as well as your code enforcement officer on the following installation guidelines at the time of purchase.
Installation fees are not included in the price of this machine. For installation costs, please click here.
- Available voltage
- 120 volt
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 20 amp
- Suggested NEMA Receptacle
- 1” indirect drain