If you would like to know a little about the many types of espresso machines we sell, this would be a good video to get you started. This video covers the machines we sell and based on your lifestyle, what you like to drink, and ease of use. It will give you an overview of different espresso...
OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Unique Flavor System
The IBS6 EspressJet Syrup System uses patented technology to steam the flavor directly into the milk – so no mixes or powders settle to the bottom of the drinks. 6 premium Torani syrups and sauces are provided, including 2 chocolate, 1 caramel, 1 vanilla, 1 hazelnut, 1 sugar-free vanilla, and 1 chai. These different flavors can be combined for a wide range of drink recipes such as caramel hot chocolate, hazelnut mocha, or vanilla chai. The syrups are stored in 2.5 gallon bag-in-box systems, so they are easily organized and stacked under the counter, complete with easy to use snap on connections. Torani is a world-renowned brand, known for providing delicious, high-quality flavors.
The IBS6 provides a wide range of choices that are organized in colored columns, so customers won’t be overwhelmed. Pictures of the different drinks, such as latte and mocha make it easy to understand the drink menu. If you have more than one machine, the programmable recipes can be carried over to the second machine so all the drinks you provide will be consistent, brewed at the same temperature using the same amount of syrup, milk, and coffee, no matter how many locations you have. This small machine has a big menu – important for consumers who demand variety from a coffee bar, wherever the setting.
Integrated Milk System
The integrated milk system means that the refrigerator is built right into the machine, behind the right front panel, and holds 2 standard 1-gallon containers. This allows you to provide 2 different types of fresh milk, depending on what your customers prefer. This straightforward milk system lets you leave the milk in the refrigerator 24 hours a day.
Concordia designed the IBS6 to be “roaster neutral,” meaning that it will operate well with any kind of espresso bean. Ultimately, the choice will be up to you on how to provide the best drink to your customer. The IBS6 features large capacity, tinted bean hoppers to protect freshness while allowing you to monitor bean levels.
- The IBS6 has a one-of-its-kind ExpressJet Syrup System that steams flavors directly into the milk.
- Besides brewing authentic espresso, the IBS6 can also make latte, cappuccino, mocha, fresh brewed coffee, chai latte, hot chocolate, steamed milk for flavor steamers, hot water, and custom creations.
- The IBS6 uses 2 different grinders for regular and decaf, doubling the options for customers.
- The custom drink option lets you combine flavors for custom drinks, such as caramel hot chocolate or vanilla chai, allowing you to differentiate yourself from competitors and giving customers even more reason to return.
- High capacity tinted bean hoppers protect beans from light exposure. It steams and froths milk from an integrated on-board refrigerator system.
- The IBS6 offers 2 programmable drink sizes and over a hundred different drink choices.
- The easy automated cleaning system takes only 10 minutes per day.
- NSF approval ensures compliance with health and safety regulations.
- 36"H x 23.5"W x 26.6"D
With an incredibly wide range of café-quality beverages, the Concordia IBS6 is perfect for hotel lobbies, airport waiting areas, employee break rooms, casual restaurant buffets, and college and university settings. It uses a unique ExpressJet Syrup System that steams syrups directly into the milk for over 100 different drink combinations. To ensure your continued use and care of the IBS6, it comes with a 1-year parts and labor warranty covering manufacturing defects. If you want to purchase an additional customer care package that covers preventative maintenance, a year’s worth of cleaning supplies, telephone troubleshooting, and a 20% discount on the price of parts, call our commercial sales line.
The IBS6 provides a multitude of options that are organized in colored columns, so the customer – experienced or a first-time user – is never overwhelmed. Pictures of the different drinks, such as latte and mocha, are displayed on the touchpad so that the customer always knows what he or she is ordering. Setting up and maintaining the machine is fairly simple too, with easy access to management control options such as drink counts, equipment diagnostics and programming.
- The IBS6 features an automated cleaning cycle that will run during downtime throughout the business day. The automated cleaning cycle ensures that customers will get fresh drinks, even after long periods of inactivity.
- At the end of the business day, the IBS6 should be cleaned according to the machine training. Cleaning the IBS6 is a fast, 10 minute process that will keep the lines clean and fresh for the next business day.
Optional Customer Care Package
Call our sales line for information on how to purchase Concordia’s Customer Care Package. This package includes preventative maintenance such as cleaning the brew group, milk system, replacing the air filter, water filter, O rings, milk pickup tubes, calibrating drink levels. It also includes a year of cleaning supplies to be shipped to your location, telephone troubleshooting, and a 20% discount from the list price on parts.
The IBS6 must be plugged into a compatible 220-volt outlet, and professional installation is required. The IBS6 Installation Plan can be purchased separately, and includes help with set up, programming, and customizing the Optipure water filtration system. A professional setup will ensure that the warranty will not be jeopardized by improper installation. You should also consult with your plumber or contractor, as well as your code enforcement officer on the following installation guidelines at the time of purchase.
Installation fees are not included in the price of this machine. For installation costs, please click here.
- Available voltage
- 220 volt
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 30 Amp
- Suggested NEMA Receptacle
- 3/4” indirect drain