The century old history of award winning Italian designs by DeLonghi continues with the production of the EC860 espresso machine. Combining eye catching beauty and under-the-hood engineering excellence is a hallmark of the DeLonghi tradition. The EC860 incorporates the DeLonghi patented automatic cappuccino system. The design of the milk delivery and holding system takes into account the users’ health and safety. It has automatic rinsing after every milk delivery to eliminate contamination of the next drink and a removable carafe for safely storing the unused portion of milk in a refrigerator.
Intuitive push button controls, a fully programmable menu with 3 coffee temperatures and an insulated steam wand turn you into a barista capable of delivering professional grade cappuccino, latte macchiato, latte lungo, chocolate mocha, and hot milk drinks. And with the traditional steam wand and swivel jet frother you will soon develop a flair for producing silky milk froth on top of your favorite brew. The steam wand also delivers hot water for tea and instant drinks or soups.
The professional filter holder, with integrated créma device is suitable for ground coffee (1 and 2 cups) and Easy Serving Espresso Pods, (E.S.E. pods).
Energy saving functionality
A stand-by button and an automatic shutoff permits maximum energy saving, to save money and to respect the environment.
The removable 35-oz water reservoir has an integrated water filter.
The self-priming system means the machine is rapidly awake and ready to brew.
- A Dedicated button lets you control the cup warmer so that the cups are warmed when you want them.
- Illuminated icons let you choose your favorite drink in a simple, intuitive way.
- The housing is constructed of stainless steel for long life and robust service.
- The adjustable cup height allows for tall drink glasses up to 4".
- The professional grade pump produces 15-bar pressure for demanding performance.
- The generous drip tray has a waste water level indicator.
- The spout incorporates an anti-drip system.
Top of Page