OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
With an 11 batch-per-hour production level for each brewing station, Fetco’s 5000 Series is a unique blend of style and performance. The 5000 Series utilizes Fetco’s Luxus line of thermal servers, which are completely portable and require no electricity, so you can place them in any location.
The 5000 Series features a convenient brewing lever and a series of easy-to-read indicator lights to make brewing a snap, but operating the programmable features requires a bit more training. Adjusting components such as the brewing thermostat, the brewing timer and the bypass valve require that users remove the top cover for access. To make adjustments, it is highly recommended that users consult the product manual for step-by-step instructions. Aside from programming, the 5000 Series can be operated by most employees with limited training.
- The 5000 Series can be purchased with 1 or 2 brewing stations to accommodate the demands of any business environment.
- This Fetco commercial coffee brewer is compatible with Fetco’s line of Luxus thermal dispensers, including the LD-15 and L3D-15.
- Each brewing station features a brewing lever to adjust the batch amount from small to large, and the amount can be fine-tuned based on your coffee type and strength preferences.
- The 5000 Series can brew 11 batches per hour from each brewing station, giving you up to 22 batches of hot coffee per hour with the dual model.
- In addition to a brewing spout, this Fetco brewer features a dedicated hot water spout that can dispense hot water for hot drinks or to preheat cups.
- As with all of our Fetco brewers, the 5000 Series is fully plumbable, providing non-stop brewing without refilling the tank.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- Single Brewing Station: 36”H x 12”W x 20”D
- Dual Brewing Stations: 36”H x 21”W x 20”D
Thermal Dispenser Compatibility
The 5000 Series is compatible with Luxus thermal dispensers, including the 1.5-gallon capacity LD-15 and L3D-15. Luxus thermal dispensers are portable and feature and L3D models feature a built-in drip tray, making them perfect for staff or self-service use. Plus, Luxus dispensers require no electricity and can keep coffee hot with a meager loss rate of just 4° Fahrenheit per hour.
The 5000 Series is made for fast and efficient brewing, with an easy-to-use brewing lever that can be adjusted for small or large batches. The front control panel has a very basic design, featuring only a few buttons and indicator lights to make the brewing process easy for users.
Fetco also provides programmable features that can be accessed by removing the machine’s top panel, including temperature control, brewing time and bypass valve controls. Each of these programmable controls can be optimized to suit your business environment.
Brew Basket Safety Lock
All of our Fetco coffee brewers feature a specially designed safety feature to ensure the brew basket is not removed during the brewing cycle. When you press the brew button, the 5000 Series locks the brew basket in place until the brewing cycle has completed.
Each 120v machine comes with an electrical cord and plug. For machines with other voltages, only a terminal block is provided for connecting power wires. The 5000 Series can be customized with the following options.
- Single Brewing Station:
- Single phase/30amp
- Dual Brewing Station:
- Single Phase/30amp -OR- 3 Phase/40amp
- As with any brewer, it’s important to remove and empty the brew basket after each brewing cycle to ensure it is clean before reuse.
- At the end of each business day, rinse out each thermal dispenser with hot water, and open the coffee spout to allow clean water to rinse away residue.
- It is recommended that you use a clean, damp cloth to wipe away residue from the brewer’s shower screen on a weekly basis. Ensure that each hole is free from buildup so that the Fetco brewer can continue to brew at its best.
This Fetco commercial coffee brewer will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the product manual) to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this espresso coffee maker. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to select your voltage and wattage preferences at the time of purchase.
- Single Brewing Station
- Single Phase/30amp
- Dual Brewing Station
- Single Phase
- 3 Phase
- Single Phase
- Water Inlet: 3/8 Male Flare
- Water Pressure: 20-75 psig
- Flow Rate:
- Single Brewing Station- ½ gpm
- Dual Brewing Station- 1¼ gpm