OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Ideal for restaurants, hotels, and other high-volume locations, the Fetco Extractor 1 Gallon has the speed and large capacity you’ll need to keep your customers happy. This Fetco model is available with single or dual brewing stations, allowing you to brew up to 22 batches of hot coffee per hour, and offers features like small-batch programmability and temperature control.
After the Fetco Extractor commercial coffee machine is programmed, operating the unit is very simple and will require limited training. The brewing and other control switches light up and/or flash to let you know when the machine is performing certain functions or is ready to brew, so there’s no guesswork with this coffee brewer. In addition, it has a digital display that shows numbered codes to alert you of any errors and a detailed instruction manual that provides the appropriate remedies for these issues.
- To accommodate a variety of locations, the Fetco Extractor 1 Gallon is available with either single or dual brewing stations.
- This Fetco commercial coffee brewer accommodates Fetco’s Luxus LD-10 and L3D-10 thermal dispensers, which feature the newest dispenser technology.
- 2 programmable brewing buttons are found for each brewing station, allowing you to customize partial and full batch sizes.
- The Fetco Extractor is capable of brewing up to 11 batches per hour from each brewing station.
- With just the touch of a button, the Extractor lets you dispense hot water from a dedicated spout that’s mounted on the front of the unit.
- For endless brewing without needing to refill, this Fetco commercial coffee brewer is plumbable.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- Single Brewing Station: 35”H x 11”W x 20”D
- Dual Brewing Stations: 35”H x 19”W x 20”D
Thermal Dispenser Compatibility
The Extractor is compatible with Fetco’s Luxus thermal dispensers, including the 1-gallon capacity LD-10 and L3D-10. The Luxus line of thermal dispensers are completely portable so you can brew directly into them and transport hot coffee wherever you choose.
Each 120v machine comes with an electrical cord and plug. For machines with other voltages, only a terminal block is provided for connecting power wires. The Extractor can be customized with the following options.
- Single Brewing Station:
- Single phase/20amp
- Dual Brewing Station:
- Single Phase/30amp
This Fetco coffee maker features 2 programmable brewing buttons on the single brewer model and 4 programmable brewing buttons on the dual model. The top brewing button(s) are for large portion batches, and the bottom button(s) are for small portion batches, all of which are fully adjustable up to the Extractor’s 1-gallon capacity.
The Extractor can also be programmed for brewing temperatures of 180-208° Fahrenheit and features adjustable brewing time, bypass percentage and pre-infusion. Plus, the Extractor has a hot water spout that can be setup to dispense water at any time, or you can choose to preserve heat for brewing by disabling the hot water faucet during the brewing cycle or altogether.
Advanced Settings and Diagnostics
In addition to fully customizable brewing options, the Extractor features a range of safety features to check and maintain the machine’s components. Some of these advanced diagnostic tools include a water level probe, brew basket sensor, water temperature gauge, flow rate sensor and a keypad and relay test feature. Along with diagnostics, the Extractor’s advanced control settings let you choose whether you’d like to display quantities in gallons or liters and display temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Brew Basket Safety Sensor
The Extractor also adds a safety feature to avoid accidental removal of the brew basket during brewing. When the brewing cycle begins, the Extractor locks the brew basket in place until the entire brewing cycle has been completed. This feature can also be programmed to continue holding the brew basket in its locked position from 30 seconds to 6 minutes after the brewing cycle has finished.
- After each brewing cycle, remove and empty the brew basket and rinse it thoroughly before reuse.
- At the end of the day, it is recommended that you empty and rinse each Luxus thermal dispenser with hot water and run clean water out of the coffee spout.
- In addition to daily maintenance, you should also wipe away coffee residue from the Extractor’s dispensing unit, called the spray disc. Wiping away excess coffee regularly from the spray disc will ensure each batch of coffee is at its best.
This Fetco commercial coffee brewer will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the product manual) to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this espresso coffee maker. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to select your voltage and wattage preferences at the time of purchase.
- Single Brewing System:
- 120 volt (plug included)
- 20 amp
- Dual Brewing System:
- 220 volt (plug NOT included)
- 30 amp
- Water Inlet: 3/8 Male Flare
- Water Pressure: 20-75 psig
- Flow Rate:
- Single Brewing Station- 1 gpm
- Dual Brewing Station- 1½ gpm