OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Available with single or twin brewing stations, this high-capacity coffee brewer is capable of producing up to 22 batches per hour. Perfect for restaurants, office coffee service, hotels, and more, the Extractor 1.5 Gallon also features multiple programming options for smaller batches and a hot water dispenser for tea and other needs.
After the Fetco Extractor commercial coffee machine is programmed, operation of the unit is very simple and will require limited training. The brewing and other control switches light up and/or flash to let you know when the machine is performing certain functions or is ready to brew, so there’s no guesswork with this coffee brewer. In addition, it has a digital display that shows numbered codes to alert you of any errors and a detailed instruction manual that provides the appropriate remedies for these issues.
- This Fetco Extractor model is available with single or dual brewing stations, allowing you to brew into one or two 1.5-gallon thermal dispensers.
- Compatible with Fetco’s line of Luxus thermal dispensers, you can choose from different dispenser models to find the one that best fits your needs.
- Each brewing station has 3 batch sizes – large, medium, and small – each of which is programmable to produce a specific liquid volume up to 1.5 gallons.
- Depending on your chosen electrical configuration for the Fetco Extractor Coffee Brewer, you can brew up to 11 batches an hour from each brewing station.
- The Fetco Extractor has a range of programmable options including the length of each brewing cycle and water temperature.
- Hot water can be dispensed from this commercial coffee machine simply by pressing a button.
- For endless brewing without needing to refill, this Fetco commercial coffee brewer is plumbable.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- Single Brewing Station: 37”H x 13”W x 22”D
- Dual Brewing Stations: 37”H x 22”W x 22”D
Thermal Dispenser Compatibility
This Fetco Extractor model is compatible with your choice of Fetco’s Luxus thermal dispensers, including the LD-15 and the L3D-15. Each of these dispensers has a 1.5 gallon capacity.
Each brewing station has 3 programmable batch brewing buttons mounted vertically on the Extractor’s control panel. The top button is for large (full) batches, whereas the center and bottom buttons are meant for partial batches (medium and small, respectively). Each button can be programmed individually to produce a specific liquid volume of coffee when pressed. In addition, these buttons can be programmed for brewing temperatures, brew cycle length, bypass percentage, and pre-infusion percentage among other options.
Advanced Settings and Diagnostics
Using the Extractor’s advanced settings, you can control how information appears on the machine’s display. Options include displaying temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius and liquid volumes as gallons or liters. The Fetco Extractor 1.5 Gallon is also capable of running several diagnostic tests, allowing you to verify that components like the brew basket sensor and keypad are working properly. After running a diagnostic test, the results will appear on the machine’s digital display.
Brew Basket Safety Sensor
A sensor where the brew basket attaches to the machine is activated when the brew basket is in place. This locks the brew basket and prevents it from being removed during brewing to ensure safety.
- Single Brewing Station:
- Single phase/30amp
- Dual Brewing Station:
- Single Phase/30amp -OR- 3 Phase/40amp
- After each brewing cycle is completed, the brew basket must be removed from the machine and emptied. It is also recommended that you rinse this component before using it again.
- Thermal dispensers should be emptied and rinsed with hot water at the end of each day.
- To ensure its proper function, we recommend visually inspecting the spray disc on each brewing station for any remaining grounds, which should then be wiped away with a damp cloth.
- The spray disc should be wiped off with a damp cloth on a weekly basis to prevent clogging.
This Fetco commercial coffee brewer will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the product manual) to a general contractor, electrician or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this espresso coffee maker. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to select your voltage and wattage preferences at the time of purchase.
- Single Brewing Station
- Single Phase/30amp
- Dual Brewing Station
- Single Phase
- 3 Phase
- Single Phase
- Water Inlet: 3/8 Male Flare
- Water Pressure: 20-75 psig
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm