OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
The taste of your business coffee and tea relies first and foremost on the quality of your water. Gourmet coffee beans and tea leaves can go to waste when brewed using water with high levels of chlorine and other chemicals, altering both the taste and smell of beverages. By connecting a water filter right to your water line, you have a no-fuss system that will last for up to 30,000 gallons.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Features a 1.5 gallon/minute flow rate
- Each cartridge lasts for up to 30,000 gallons
- Can filter water at temperatures from 35oF to 100oF
- Operates at pressures from 10-125 psi