OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Fetco's Luxus L3D line of thermal dispensers are made of stainless steel, and can keep coffee hot and fresh for more than 4 hours without any electricity. Each vacuum-insulated dispenser features a built-in drip tray and dispensing spout for completely independent serving at any location. Compatible with Fetco's line of coffee brewers, the L3D line is ideal for those looking for cleanliness and convenience.
- The Luxus L3D series comes in 1-gallon (L3D-10), 1.5-gallon (L3D-15) and 2-gallon (L3D-20) models.
- A built-in drip tray and coffee spout makes these Fetco dispensers convenient and user-friendly at any location.
- The guarded faucet helps reduce spills and prevents users' cup from touching the faucet itself, ensuring cleanliness.
- A display screen near the top of the dispenser features a freshness timer to show how long coffee has been in the dispenser in fifteen minute intervals, as well as a volume indicator to show how much coffee is inside.
- The vacuum insulated liner ensures hot coffee for hours after brewing.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- Dimensions (with top handle down)
- L3D-10: 21.5”H x 8”W x 12”D
- L3D-15: 23”H x 9”W x 13.5”D
- L3D-20: 25”H x 9”W x 13.5”D
The Luxus L3D-10 is compatible with the Fetco 1 Gallon Coffee Brewer, the L3D-15 fits Fetco 1.5 Gallon Coffee Brewers and the L3D-20 is compatible with Fetco 2 Gallon Brewers.
Freshness Timer and Volume Indicator
With a built-in freshness timer and volume indicator, the L3D series lets you know the status of your coffee at all times. On the volume indicator, each bar represents a quarter gallon and automatically disappears as the amount of coffee in the dispenser decreases. On the freshness timer, each circle represents one hour and each triangle within it represents fifteen minutes. The timer lasts for all four hours of optimal coffee temperature.
Faucet and Drip Tray
The LD3 series comes equipped with a built-in drip tray, saving tablecloths and tabletops from unsightly coffee stains. Also, the tray is completely removable for easy cleaning. The clear, plastic guard around the faucet helps prevent spills and keeps users’ cups from touching the faucet itself, stopping the spread of germs.
The 9” tall, rounded base provides lots of room for filling cups of many shapes and sizes above the stainless steel drip tray. There are handles located on either side of the base, as well as a built-in carrying handle on the lid that moves up and down for easy filling. The freshness timer and volume indicator display are located at the top of the dispenser for easy and quick viewing.
- Empty the dispensers completely and rinse with clean water at the end of each day. Clean water should also be run through the dispensing spout.