OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Fetco mixes convenience, simplicity, and functionality with their Luxus LD line of thermal dispensers, compatible with the Fetco Coffee Brewer line. Their stainless steel lining keeps heat in, allowing your coffee to remain piping hot for hours without the aid of electrical power. Built-in handles on the lid and base allow for easy transport throughout your serving area, whether it's a restaurant, hotel, or office.
- The Luxus LD series is available in 1-gallon (LD-10), 1.5-gallon (LD-15), and 2-gallon (LD-20) models.
- Because the LD series is compatible with the Fetco Coffee Brewer line, you can brew directly into the dispenser using the brew-through lid.
- The fill-through lid snaps securely in place, preventing spills and locking in heat.
- Stainless steel lining on the inside keeps coffee hot for hours after filling, while a stainless steel finish on the outside lets you serve in style.
- A notched sight gaze lets you see when it's time to refill.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- Dimensions (with top handle closed)
- LD-10: 22.5”H x 9”W
- LD-15: 26”H x 9”W
- LD-20: 29.5”H x 9”W
The Luxus LD-10 (1 gallon) model is compatible with the Fetco 1 Gallon Coffee Brewer, and the LD-15 (1.5 gallon) model is compatible with the Fetco 1.5 Gallon Coffee Brewer. The LD-20 (2 gallon) is compatible with all Fetco 2 Gallon Brewers.
The 7” tall, semi-circular base provides ample room for dispensing coffee into cups of many shapes and sizes. 2 handles are formed on either side of the base, making transport simple and fast.
Beverage Volume Indicator
A notched sight gaze in the front of the dispenser allows you to quickly check your coffee levels right on the front of the dispenser. 1 notch is equal to 1 gallon, 2 notches are equal to 1 ½ gallons, and three notches are equal to 2 gallons. The amount of coffee in the clear viewing area will raise or fall depending on the amount added or removed.
The interior of the dispenser is lined with stainless steel to ensure maximum heat retention while a stainless steel jacket on the outside provides a sleek finish. The thick, 2.5 inch tall plastic handle on the lid conveniently folds up and down for filling and carrying.
- Empty the dispensers completely and rinse with clean water at the end of each day. Clean water should also be run through the dispensing spout.
- The dispenser should be cleaned on a daily basis with a cleaner/sanitizer such as an Urnex or CDCC product. Run a hot water cycle through the brewer and dispenser and then rise