OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Make frothing and steaming milk for specialty espresso drinks fast and easy with the MilkMate: the perfect addition to your Franke Flair Espresso Machine. The MilkMate refrigerates a 1-gallon jug of milk and can be hooked directly into your Franke Flair to create an efficient auto-frothing system, all while ensuring your milk remains cold and fresh.
- The MilkMate features a double-walled design and an internal thermometer for maximum temperature retention.
- The side-entry hole on the MilkMate for the milk hose makes connecting it to your Flair a simple and streamlined process.
- The MilkMates refrigerated compartment is easy to clean, so your milk jug can always be stored in sanitary conditions.
- The Franke MilkMate keeps your milk chilled at a temperature of 41o, so its always fresh and at the best temperature for frothing and steaming.
- The MilkMate is available with a stainless steel or black finish, so you can match your serving environment.
- NSF approval ensures compliance with health regulations.
- 12H x 9W x 13.5D
- Electrical Specifications:
- 120 Volts at 60 Hz
- .5 amps
The Franke MilkMate is designed for use with the Franke Flair Espresso Machine.
Seamless Milk Processing
With the addition of the MilkMate to your Franke Flair, you will create an all-in-one milk processing unit. When the MilkMate is connected to the Flair using a discreet milk hose, users can make a cappuccino or latte with just the touch of a button. The Flair will automatically pull the right amount of milk from the refrigerated jug in the MilkMate. Then, the milk with be frothed, steamed and dispensed, along with espresso, into their waiting cup.
The MilkMates double-lined walls and refrigeration unit are designed to keep your milk chilled throughout the day. The hole for the milk hose is located on the side of the machine, making it easy to hook up to the Franke Flair. This machine also comes in your choice of a stainless steel or black finish, so you can match it to your décor.
- Routinely check that the milk in the MilkMate is fresh and safe for use. When the 1-gallon jug is empty, simply pull out the hose, and remove the jug.
- Clean the refrigerated compartment of the MilkMate using a soft cloth and non-abrasive detergent whenever you are switching out jugs of milk.
- The hose should be cleaned on a weekly basis, or whenever you clean the internal milk components in the Flair. This will ensure it is free of build up and that conditions are always sanitary.