OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Producing up to 120 double shots of espresso per hour, the Sinfonia is as tireless and versatile as we’ve come to expect from Franke. With a fully automatic design that can keep up with heavy-duty applications, the Sinfonia 1-Step is a great match for the high demands of any retail venue. Plus, the Sinfonia comes with free installation and training from certified technicians, as well as a comprehensive 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program to replace worn parts and extend the life of your machine.
The Sinfonia combines power and convenience, giving even the most inexperienced user the ability to brew perfect espresso. Grinding, brewing, frothing and steaming are completely automatic, and thanks to Franke’s Extended Fast Milk System, making cappuccinos and lattes is faster than ever. Each button on the control panel is preset with optimal coffee settings, and the large display screen lets you browse through additional brewing and programming options with ease. With the Sinfonia, brewing is as simple as pressing a preset drink button and watching the machine go to work.
- 2 stainless steel boilers with automatic temperature control give you maximum stability during high volume use.
- Brew boiler capacity:1.2 liters
- Steam boiler capacity: 2.9 liters
- The Sinfonia 1-Step features automatic brewing as well as automatic frothing and steaming, so anyone can make an espresso, cappuccino or latte at the press of a single button.
- Franke’s Extended Fast Milk System froths or steams fresh milk from the built-in refrigerator and whisks it directly into your cup.
- With virtually unlimited programming choices and a huge graphic display, the Sinfonia’s operating panel ensures you have plenty of brewing options at your fingertips.
- This Franke espresso machine features 2 high-powered, low-noise burr grinders with drastically reduced grinding time for even faster brewing cycles.
- The Sinfonia connects directly to a water line to provide continuous brewing without refilling.
- The adjustable coffee/milk dispenser can accommodate specialty cups from 3” to 7” tall.
- Professional installation, start-up training, and a 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program come free with the purchase of this Franke machine.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- Sinfonia – 31”H x 19”W x 24”D
- Refrigerator – 24”H x 10”W x 24”D
The Sinfonia features a built-in refrigerator that can hold up to 6 liters of ice cold milk, enough for a full day of frothing and steaming. The Franke refrigerator is integrated directly into the Sinfonia’s coffee dispensing system, so you can dispense milk and coffee simultaneously at the brewing spout. With an electronic pump, temperature control and programmable frothing and steaming options, the refrigerator and XFMS (Extended Fast Milk System) are designed for fast and flexible production. Plus, the XFMS is self-cleaning, and will automatically run a rinse cycle after each use or after a programmable period of time.
The Sinfonia features 8 multi-functioning program buttons that allow you to customize every aspect of each drink. To access each button’s additional drink function, you just press the “shift” button, and the Sinfonia even features a second drink menu screen for decaf. You can choose to use the Sinfonia’s preset programs to make a variety of traditional drinks, such as ristrettos, espressos, cappuccinos lattes- or program your own. All of your settings will be stored in the machine’s electronic chip-card, which can easily be reset at anytime with the included programming card to fix programming errors and to go back to the factory settings.
Grinder Capacity/Grind Settings
Both of the Sinfonia’s low-noise, precision burr grinders are built for speed and consistency. With large capacity transparent bean hoppers that hold over 2.8 lbs of coffee, this Franke espresso machine can grind consistently without constant refills.
Like all of our Franke espresso machines, the Sinfonia features a built-in cup warmer to give you even more temperature stability.
The Franke Sinfonia includes a 220v plug for the main unit and a 110v plug for the refrigeration unit.
- With automatic rinsing and cleaning cycles, the Sinfonia is virtually maintenance free. After each brewing cycle this Franke espresso machine will quickly run the rinsing cycle for the brewing components and Extended Fast Milk System. To perform the machine's cleaning cycles, just follow the machine’s prompts on the graphic display and let the Sinfonia do the rest.
- At the end of each day, it is important to clean the Milk System using Urnex Rinza to remove residue. The brew group and other brewing components should also be cleaned daily using Urnex Cafiza tablets.
- The Self-Cleaning Milk System keeps your automatic frothing and steaming components clean after each use, but it’s also a good idea to clean out the refrigerator when empty. Scrubbing away all of the old milk before refilling is the best way to ensure you’re always getting the freshest froth.
- The majority of periodic maintenance should be carried out by trained technicians. As outlined below, all major maintenance to keep your machine running in top shape can be covered by the Prevenative Maintenance plan.
1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program
The Franke Sinfonia 1-Step comes with a 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program featuring 2 visits by certified technicians that include the following:
- Lubrication & Adjustment
- Replacement of o-rings
- Water conditioning system cartridge replacement
- Rubber spring replacement
- Cleaning inside and out
- Brew group rebuild
- Rubber spring replacement
- Gear motor replacement
Professional installation by certified technicians and start-up training come free with the purchase of the Sinfonia 1-Step and can be scheduled at the time of purchase. This will ensure that your warranty will not be jeopardized by improper installation and that your machine in top shape for years to come. You may also want to consult with your plumber or contractor, as well as your code enforcement officer, on the following installation guidelines at the time of purchase. The Sinfonia must be plugged into a compatible 220v outlet, and the included refrigerator requires a 110v outlet.
Installation Guidelines Diagram
- Available voltage
- 220 volt
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 50 amp
- Suggested NEMA Receptacle
- 3/8” Flexi Drainline
- 3/8” Braided Stainless Steel Cold Water Supply Line
- 3/8” Cold Water Supply