OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
The modern and sophisticated Gaggia Deco 3-Group is an eye-catching, performance-driven espresso machine well-suited for high-volume venues. It has three independent, chrome-plated brass group heads, two stainless steel steam wands and a dedicated hot water dispenser to let baristas keep up with heavy guest traffic and fulfill diverse drink orders. The contemporary design of the machine, which has a blue-lit transparent back panel, ensures that it will be noticed and remembered. This fully-automatic espresso machine is bold choice for trendy cafes, restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
- Unique design with polished cherry red panels and a transparent blue-lit back
- 21-liter stainless steel boiler
- Three independent, PID temperature-controlled brew group
- Industy-leading Procon volumetric pump
- Dedicated heat exchanger for each group head
- Mixing valve to eliminate steam output from hot water wand (on and off options)
- Four programmable and one manual coffee button per brew group
- 58mm chrome-plated brass portafilters with sloped, ergonomic handles
- Stainless-steel hot-water dispenser and steam wands
- Programmable pre-infusion features
- Two power levels – single and three-phase power options
- Pump and steam pressure gauges
- 200-watt electric cup warmer
- Automatic boiler time-out and reset feature
- Probe and filter alarms alert the user if the filter needs to be changed or the temperature probe has been disconnected
- Two levels of machine programmability – one designed to be used by the average user and the other only accessible by authorized personnel
- Programmable water-sensor sensitivity lets the machine adjust to various water-hardness levels
- Programmable display screen – can be set to show a welcome message and tech support contact info
- Programmable descaling and maintenance alerts
- Powder-coated steel frame and stainless-steel/painted polyurethane body
- Includes short (2.5”) and tall (4.25”) stainless steel legs
- CSA Approved
- 38.8”Hx 24.4”Wx 22.4”D
The Gaggia Deco 3-Group Espresso Machine effortlessly merges form and function with a one-of-a-kind design and world-class performance. It has been created to be aesthetically pleasing from all angles, thanks to bright red panels and stainless steel accents. The Deco line features a transparent back panel with the Gaggia name and logo illuminated in a bright, electric blue. This machine is the perfect complement to modern, contemporary venues.
This fully-automatic machine is equipped with a generous 21-liter stainless steel boiler to provide seamless brewing, steaming and frothing capabilities. It also has a visible boiler water-level gauge for your convenience.
PID-Controlled Brew Groups
All three brew groups are autonomous and can be independently controlled to cater to different coffee roasts and blends. Each comes with its own 240-watt Gicar Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) controller that lets the barista monitor brew group temperature and adjust the brew group heater as needed. Each group head also has its own dedicated heat exchanger.
Brewing and Pre-Infusion
Along with one automatic option, there are four programmable coffee buttons per brew group. Each of these programmable coffee buttons can be independently set to brew and dispense the desired amount of espresso. The pre-infusion parameters are also programmable. The amount of water used per pre-infusion cycle and the hesitation time can be individually set for each programmable coffee button.
Dual Machine Management Settings
The Gaggia Deco 3-Group Espresso Machine has two programming levels, one is accessible by the barista and the other is reserved for authorized personnel, such as a manager or café owner. The barista will be able to program the automatic on and off settings, hot-water buttons, clock and coffee dosage options. Managers will also have access to these additional programmable features:
- Machine Display – Can be set to show a customized name or message
- Support technician name and contact information, as shown on the display screen
- Language Settings – English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch and Portuguese options
- Pre-Infusion Feature – On, off and timed options
- Water filter and maintenance alerts
- PID controls
In cases where the barista and manager’s settings conflict the machine will automatically defer to the management settings.