OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
When time is of the essence, the Hamilton Beach Tango Blender fits the bill. This well-designed appliance can blend 16 oz drinks in 15 seconds, and is equipped with a wave action system that constantly pushes ingredients downward into the blades so beverages always come out smooth, not chunky. With the ability to make 25-49 smoothies and frozen drinks per day, this high performance blender is perfectly suited for busy bars, cocktail lounges and resorts.
Operating the Hamilton Beach Tango Blender involves minimal effort, but since there are no programmable blending settings, users will need to be trained on proper blending speeds, times and recipes. 2 switches located on the front panel of this appliance allow you to control all of the blender’s operations. Besides the on/off switch, there is a hi/low control to determine the blender’s speed. Another convenient feature is a timer that shuts off the blender at preset times so you can leave the appliance unattended.
- The Hamilton Beach Tango Blender is durable enough to handle frequent use with its 4 stainless steel blades and a heavy-duty, 1HP motor.
- The Tango Blender features Hamilton Beach's Wave Action System, which continuously forces the liquid down into the blades resulting in a perfectly smooth product every time.
- The 48 oz break-resistant polycarbonate container that accompanies the Hamilton Beach Tango Blender has easy to read measurement marks, which ensure that you add the right amount of ingredients to make a delicious beverage of any kind.
- Since the Hamilton Beach Tango Blender operates at two speeds and features a built-in automatic shut-off timer, it can blend a variety of recipes without constant supervision.
- Sure Grip feet on the base hold the blender securely in place.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- Dimensions and Weight
- 17”H x 6.5”W x 9”D
- 10 lbs
Wave Action System
The Tango Blender uses a special Wave Action System to blend the ingredients within the 48 oz container. This system constantly forces the liquid mixture down into the appliance’s rugged stainless steel blades to ensure that the finished product is silky smooth, not chunky.
Since the Hamilton Beach Tango Blender gives you the option of choosing low or high speed blending, it has the capacity to mix a multitude of hot and cold beverages. The Tango is also equipped with a timer that automatically shuts the blender off at a preset time, so users can do other things without worrying about over-blending.
The Hamilton Beach Tango Blender is built for high volume use, with 4 cutting and mixing stainless steel blades that blend ice with ease. The Tango's 1HP motor supplies ample power for mixing drinks of all varieties and consistencies. Also the 48 oz container is made of high quality, break-resistant polycarbonate and is convenient to store because it is designed to be stackable.
- After every use, you should follow a few easy steps to clean out the polycarbonate container. Begin by rinsing out the container with a solution of hot water and a non-sudsing detergent followed by a clean-water rinse. Then fill the container with ¼ of fresh washing solution and place it on the appliance’s base. Replace the container’s cover and turn the blender on for 2 minutes at high speed. Finally, empty and rinse out the container, add clean water and run the blender for another 2 minutes at high speed.
- In addition, it’s important to wipe down the outside of the Tango on a regular basis to prevent food ingredients from hardening on the machine’s exterior components.
- The Hamilton Beach Tango Blender should be sanitized periodically. Use a sanitizing solution to clean the inside of the container. Wiping the exterior of the blender with a soft cloth or sponge dampened with the sanitizing solution is also advised. Complete instructions on the sanitizing procedure are included in the manual that accompanies the Tango Blender.
Installing the Hamilton Beach Tango Blender is a do-it-yourself process, and only requires that you place it on a dry, level surface and plug the included electrical cord into a compatible 120V outlet.
- 120 VAC
- 13 Amps