OverviewBack to Top
The Jura-Capresso Impressa F50 Classic Automatic Espresso Machine has improved User controls like four programmable preparation buttons, and improved user feedback with the main rotary control switch. It still makes a perfect cup of coffee and fills your senses with coffee aroma, (thanks to “Intelligent Pre Brew Aroma System”), and visual appeal with the soft amber light over the brewing area.
FeaturesBack to Top
Custom drink settings are available at the touch of four preparation buttons. Save your drinking preferences and enjoy your coffee again and again.
Easy To Operate Controls
It just doesn’t get any simpler than an intelligent rotary switch. Selecting the program you want has never been easier. No complex control combinations just twist and go!
Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.)
The Jura-Capresso Impressa F50 Classic Automatic Espresso Machine totally disconnects from its power source in standby mode so there is no “trickle” of electricity during the hours when the machine is not in use.
The meticulous Swiss craftsmanship & quality is apparent in every feature. From the heavy gage Aluminum skin to the multi-level electrically adjustable ceramic burr coffee grinder every feature has been engineered and manufactured for optimum performance.
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S. ©) Allows full development of coffee aroma.
- By-pass doser for using pre-ground coffee.
- Hot water dispenser for making tea, hot chocolate or instant soups.
- Cappuccino frother for cappuccino and latte macchiato drinks.
- Height-Adjustable coffee spout for changing from Ristretto to Longo cup sizes.
- Multi-level conical burr coffee grinder for consistent results and full aroma.
- Built-in Claris / Clearyl water-filter cartridge for insurance against scale build-up.
- High-performance 15bar water –pressure pump.
- Thermoblock heating system for quick heat-up times and fresh water for every brew session.
- Integrated Rinsing, Cleaning, and Descaling program.
- Zero Energy switch disconnects the machine from the power supply and avoids the energy “trickle” when in standby mode.
- Intelligent pre-heating for a hot coffee from the first cup of the day.
- Programmable brewing-water level – to pre-set the amount of water for your preferred beverage.
- Programmable coffee strength level – to pre-set the amount of time the brewing-water stays in contact with the coffee grounds.
- Programmable Brewing-temperature level – to adjust for a perfect extraction of flavor from the type of bean you are using.
- Clear text display in led panel above the control buttons.
- Rotary switch is intuitive and easy to use.
- On / Off time is programmable to fit your life style.
- Drip tray level monitor.
- Maintenance cycle status display shows the cleaning, descaling, and filter status and the number of products dispensed.
- Connector System © for easy installation of accessories like cappuccino frothers and water nozzles.
- Water reservoir: 1.9.L (64oz)
- Bean Hopper with Aroma Preservation Lid: 200g (7oz)
- Dredges drawer: approximately 16 servings
- Power: 1450W
- Weight: 9.1Kg (20lb)
- Dimensions: 28 x 34.5 x 43.5 cm (11.02” x 13.58” x 17.13”)
SpecsBack to Top
|Dimension - Width (Inches)||11.02|
|Dimension - Height (Inches)||13.58|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches)||17.13|
|Power Cord Length (Inches)||59|
|Maintenance||Wipe With Damp Cloth and Mild soap|
|One Touch cappuccino|
|One Touch Cappuccino||Yes|
|Separate Manual Steam Wand||No|
|Milk Carafe Type||Not Included|
|Reservoir Or Plumbed||Reservoir|
|Water Filter Type||Clearyl|
|Reservoir Capacity (Oz)||64|
|Water Filter||Clearyl White|
|Adjustable Coffee Dosage||Yes|
|Programmable Power On||Yes|
|Aroma / Flow Control||Yes|
|Programmable Power Off||Yes|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Low Water Warning||Yes|
|Brew Boiler Data|
|Brew Boiler Type||Thermoblock|
|Brew Boiler Watts||1450|
|Country Of Manufacture||Switzerland|
Q & ABack to Top
Is it possible to remove the brew group to clean? One review I've read says you have to have the brew group removed and cleaned by a technician.
Answer by Sanfam
Brew units on Jura Capresso machines are non-removal, integral to the construction of the machine. As you suspect, cleaning this part requiring having your machine serviced by a Jura Capresso-trained technician. If you are interested in having this done, I would advise giving them a call at...