OverviewBack to Top
The Lavazza Espresso Point gets right to the point of brewing: delicious espresso that you can enjoy in a matter of moments. The Point uses only convenient pre-packaged cartridges that are uniquely designed for use with this Lavazza machine, allowing you to make a shot of espresso without the mess. Each small plastic cartridge is filled with a special blend of Lavazza coffee that will produce great crema and a high quality taste, no grinding, dosing, or tamping needed. There is also a selection of tea, hot chocolate, and even consommé available for use with the machine as well. Please note that the Point is only compatible with these cartridges, not ESE pods.
This Lavazza machine shines in chrome-plated stainless steel housing with brass accents. Its compact size makes it easy to fit on most kitchen counters, and the water tank, with a capacity of up to 3 liters, is accessible from the top of the machine. The Point also features a swiveling steam wand that’s perfect for making cappuccinos and lattes.
FeaturesBack to Top
The Lavazza Espresso Point’s low maintenance, hassle-free brewing, and simple operation make it perfect for office and retail use. The machine uses only specially designed, single-use cartridges of Lavazza’s signature espresso blends that create delicious shots with lots of crema. There is also a selection of tea, hot chocolate, and even consommé available for use with the Point, so there’s something to suit everyone’s taste. The machine also features a stainless steel steam wand, so steaming and frothing milk for cappuccinos and lattes is simple.
Brewing with the Lavazza Espresso Point is as easy as placing a cartridge in the brew chamber, closing the door on the front of the machine, and choosing 1 of 3 drink sizes. The Point will automatically start brewing and shut off when the preset volume is reached. You can also brew a customized volume by pressing the manual brew button once, then pressing the stop button. The steam wand is similarly controlled by pressing the steam button, then pressing the stop button to end steam flow.
- The Lavazza Espresso Point uses only mess-free cartridges that never require grinding, dosing, or tamping, so brewing is always simple.
- Pre-set liquid volume buttons allow users to make a consistent drink every time they brew, with automatic shut off.
- The Lavazza Espresso Point also has manual brewing buttons, allowing you and employees to customize the drink strength and size of your choice.
- The Lavazza Espresso Point has durable chrome-plated stainless steel housing that makes an attractive addition to any office break room.
- A stainless steel steam wand on the Lavazza Espresso Point allows you to steam and froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes.
- The Lavazza Espresso Point’s 3-liter water reservoir means you can brew plenty of shots between refills.
- The dump drawer on the Lavazza Espresso Point holds up to 30 spent cartridges, making maintenance a simple process.
- A hot water dispenser on the Espresso Point lets users brew tea, hot chocolate, or instant soups that are not available in a convenient single-use cartridges.
- UL and NSF approvals ensure compliance with health codes.
- 14.5”H x 9.25”W x 12”D
Unlike most semi-automatic espresso machines that must be paired with a grinder to brew to their maximum potential, the Lavazza Espresso Point requires only easy-to-use and cost-effective espresso and tea cartridges to make great beverages. This also eliminates the need for in-depth cleaning regimens that many semi-automatic and super automatic espresso machines require.
Because the Lavazza Espresso Point has pre-set coffee volume buttons and brews using pre-packaged espresso cartridges, you can be sure that you and your employees can enjoy a consistent, delicious cup without grinding, tamping and measuring. These 3 pre-set buttons offer small, medium and large coffee or tea volumes, but you can always stop the flow of water using the stop button. No matter what your brewing experience level is, the Point provides straightforward, user-friendly controls.
When an espresso machine is being used in a busy break room or retail setting, a large reservoir is key for smooth operation. The water reservoir on the Lavazza Espresso Point can hold up to 3 liters, so there’s less time between refills. This large reservoir also ensures there’s plenty of steam ready for making cappuccinos and lattes.
The housing on the Lavazza Espresso Point is made of chrome-plated stainless steel, designed to stand up to the rigors of commercial use, while still maintaining a traditional Italian style. Even the steam wand is made of stainless steel, ensuring dependable operation and easy cleaning.
- At the end of every workday or whenever full, it is recommended that the Point’s cartridge drawer be emptied and cleaned using warm water, non-abrasive detergent, and a soft sponge.
- To clean the cartridge brewing chamber, the Lavazza Espresso Point comes with a special cleaning brush and a key to hold back the jaws of the chamber.
- Clean the cup tray using a non-abrasive detergent and a soft sponge.
- The steam wand on the Point should be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth after each use to remove milk residue.
The Lavazza Espresso Point does not require professional installation and can be placed on any dry, level surface and plugged into a compatible outlet.
- 120 Volts
Write a ReviewBack to Top
SpecsBack to Top
|Dimension - Width (Inches)||9.3|
|Dimension - Height (Inches)||14.5|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches)||12|
|Housing Materials||Stainless Steel|
|Drip Tray Material||Metal|
|Drip Tray Cover Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power Cord Length (Inches)||40|
|One Touch cappuccino|
|One Touch Cappuccino||No|
|Steam Wand Style||Commercial Style|
|Usable Length (Inches)||4|
|Height Off Counter (Inches)||4.25|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Reservoir Or Plumbed||Reservoir|
|Reservoir Capacity (Oz)||101|
|Type Of Controls||Push Button|
|Passive / Active||Passive|
|Number Of Boilers||1|
|Brew Boiler Data|
|Brew Boiler Type||Thermoblock|
|Brew boiler Volume (Oz)||Low|
|Brew Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Brew Boiler Heater Location||External|
|Maximum Pressure (Bar)||15|
|Self Priming Pump||Yes|
|Descaler Used||Urnex Cleancaf|
|Country Of Manufacture||Italy|
|Repairs By||Whole Latte Love|