OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
The Macap M7A Automatic fits well into busy environments, where it is possible to grind large amounts of beans at once and then dispense them when needed. It also fits in well to environments where dosage needs to be consistent, since the doser allows you to dispense the same amount of grinds every time.
You don’t have to have experience using a grinder to operate the Macap M7A. It has an automatic on/off button for easy motor functioning, and the grind settings are simple to adjust. To grind, press the on/off button, and the grinder automatically starts and stops grinding. Coffee is ground into a doser with adjustable measurements, so the user doesn’t even have to measure out grounds on his or her own.
- 800 watts of power
- Automatic grinding – press the on/off button, and grinding starts and stops automatically.
- 75 mm flat grinding burrs
- Stepless adjustable grind settings
- 3 lb tinted bean hopper capacity
- 10.4 oz ground coffee doser capacity
- Adjustable doser measurements
- Built in tamper
- Weighs 34 lbs
- 24”H x 10”W x 14”
Adjustable Grind Fineness
In order to find the grind setting that’s right for you, the Macap M7A features a stepless adjustable grinder. While the M7A is grinding, use both hands to adjust the grind settings. This allows for infinite, stepless adjustment, so it’s easy to make the grind coarser or finer.
Adjustable Doser Measurements
When you pull the lever located on the front of the machine, the doser dispenses a pre-set measurement of grounds. You can adjust this measurement by turning the pin located inside of the coffee dispenser clockwise for a smaller amount, or counterclockwise for a larger amount.
High Capacity Bean Hopper and Ground Coffee Container
The high capacity bean hopper makes this grinder ideal for large commercial establishments. You can add up to 3 lbs of beans to the tinted bean hopper, and grind up to 10.4 oz of beans into the doser. Thanks to these high capacities, you don’t have to worry about constantly filling and refilling the grinder throughout the business day.
- Unplug the Macap M7A, and wipe down the body of with a damp cloth at the end of the day.
- All of the M7A’s removable parts can be hand washed in warm soapy water, keeping them free of coffee residue and ensuring that your drinks taste fresh.
- Depending on your level of use, you should you clean the grinding burrs with Urnex Grindz on a monthly basis. These food-safe, grindable tablets can be ground just like coffee beans to absorb coffee oils and loosen buildup inside of the grinding chamber.
The Macap M7A does not require professional installation. Simply plug it into a compatible outlet.
800 watts / 120 volts
SpecsBack to Top
|Dimension - Width (Inches)||10|
|Dimension - Height (Inches)||24.8|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches)||14.3|
|Grind Selection||All grinds|
|Recommended Applications||Home / Commercial|
|Burr Material||Stainless Steel|
|Housing Materials||Chrome-plated metal|
|Bean Hopper Material||Tinted plastic|
|Ground Coffee Container Material||Tinted plastic|
|Bean Hopper Capacity (Oz)||3 lbs|
|Ground Coffee Container (Oz)||Yes|
|Number Of Grind Settings||Unlimited|
|Grind Setting Controls||Stepless|
|Easy Access To Burrs||No|
|Cleaning Products For Burrs||Urnex Grindz|
|Country Of Manufacture||Italy|
|Repairs By||Whole Latte Love|