The Mazzer Mini is one of the most popular prosumer level espresso grinders that we carry. It is always a pleasure evaluating and selling a precision engineered grinder like the Mini. With a choice of silver, black or polished finishes, there is plenty of variety in style to go with your...
OverviewBack to Top
The Mazzer Mini was originally designed for commercial use but with today’s high-end kitchens and discriminating customers, the Mazzer Mini has moved into the home. If you’re looking for a grinder that can grind to any specification such as espresso or drip coffee, the Mazzer Mini with its infinite adjustment lever can do it with ease. It is very quiet due to its direct drive system. With a super strong 250 watt motor it will not bog down under load and will last a lifetime. The Mini can be adjusted to dispense anywhere from 5.5 grams to 9 grams with each pull of the dispensing handle. The Mazzer Mini is now available with the timer control. The timer can be set for up to 60 seconds of continuous grinding. This is also a safety feature as this grinder is nearly silent when running without beans in the hopper. You will not be able to leave it on by accident. The large 58mm burrs are made of 100% Swedish hardened steel and are known as the best in the industry. They are easy to access for cleaning and better yet, very easy to recalibrate after cleaning. The bean hopper can be removed with the beans still in it allowing you to easily swap beans. It weighs 22 pounds, is incredibly well engineered and is the type of equipment you would be proud to have in your home or business. Please note that most grinders are tested at the manufacturer and coffee grounds may be found in the grinder as a result. All machines sold are new unless otherwise clearly stated. Available in Silver w/ Timer or Black w/ Timer.
2 year limited warranty through Whole Latte Love.
FeaturesBack to Top
The Mazzer Mini is perfect for light commercial coffee operations because of its professional-grade construction and adjustable doser. Its die-cast aluminum housing and hardened Swedish steel grinding burrs ensure a long life, while the doser allows you to pull the same amount of coffee for every shot. With adjustable dosing amounts ranging from 5.5-9 grams, you can ensure a consistent product for your customers and reduce the margin of error for your employees.
The Mazzer Mini is very easy to operate for users of almost any level. A knob on the right side of the machine can set the grind time up to 60 seconds and with just a pull of the dispensing handle, a preset amount of grounds are poured into a waiting portafilter. It is also easy to change the grind setting on the Mini by just rotating the adjustment plate under the hopper clockwise or counterclockwise.
- The Mazzer Mini comes with 58 mm hardened Swedish steel grinding burrs that offer fast grinding without overheating your beans.
- With the Mazzer Mini, you have a virtually infinite number of grind settings to choose from, giving you ultimate control over your coffee grounds.
- The powerful motor on this Mazzer grinder produces 1600 RPM, but is extremely quiet, making it perfect for mellow cafés or businesses that feature live music.
- The easy to use doser on the Mazzer Mini can be set to dispense between 5.5 and 9 grams, allowing your employees to brew consistent shots.
- The short hopper on the Mazzer Mini saves space and can hold up to 1 lbs of whole beans, so fresh coffee is always just a quick grind away.
- A timer with automatic shut-off on the Mazzer Mini lets you set a grind time of up to 60 seconds, allowing employees to fill the 200-gram doser while multitasking.
- The stylish, die-cast aluminum housing of the Mini is available in black or silver, so it can match virtually any décor.
- ETL listed to ensure compliance with health regulations.
- 16.5"H x 7"W x 11"D
Heavy-Duty Grinding Burrs
High quality espresso and coffee extractions rely on a consistent grind. The flat plate burrs on the Mazzer Mini are made from hardened steel, ensuring they are up for the challenge of commercial use. Removing them for cleaning is also simple by just turning the adjustment plate clockwise until the brass burr hold is unscrewed.
The Mazzer Mini features a 250-watt motor that allows the burrs to grind at 1600 RPM. This ensures fast grinding throughout the business day without getting bogged down, so customers never have to wait long for their espresso, cappuccino, or latte. The motor also has an overload switch that will automatically shut it off if a foreign object becomes stuck in the burrs. This prevents overheating and damage to the machine.
Virtually Infinite Grind Settings
Depending on the roast and origin of your beans, the perfect grind is a matter of testing and experience. The adjustment plate can be rotated as precisely as possible, so you can fine-tune your grind as much as you'd like. Plus, the adjustment plate is marked at numbered increments, so you can write down the fineness settings for all of your different coffee recipes.
Simple Dosing System
To ensure a consistent cup of coffee for your customers, the Mazzer Mini features a doser that can hold up to 200 grams of ground coffee. You can set it to dose between 5.5 and 9 grams per pull of the dispensing handle, so you can always use just the right amount of grounds for each batch of coffee or shot of espresso.
The Mini’s housing is made of a single solid sheet of die-cast aluminum, so you know it is built to last. Not only is it durable, it’s stylish as well, coming in your choice of 2 co.lors: black or silver. Its clean, modern lines will blend right in with the set-up of any coffee bar.
- At the end of each day, wipe down the Mazzer Mini’s exterior with a clean, non-abrasive cloth and mild detergent. Do not use abrasive products.
- The Mazzer Mini’s 1 lb bean hopper should be removed and washed by hand with a mild detergent whenever it is empty.
- Depending on your level of use, you should you clean the grinding burrs with Urnex Grindz on a monthly basis. These food-safe, grindable tablets can be ground just like coffee beans to absorb coffee oils and loosen buildup inside of the grinding chamber.
The Mazzer Mini does not require professional installation and can be set up on any level counter surface away from water. It will plug into any standard 120-volt outlet with ground service.
- 120 volts
Write a ReviewBack to Top
SpecsBack to Top
|Dimension - Width (Inches)||7|
|Dimension - Height (Inches)||16.5|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches)||11|
|Grind Selection||All grinds|
|Recommended Applications||Home / Commercial|
|Drive System||Direct Drive|
|Burr Material||Stainless Steel|
|Burr Size (Millimeter)||58|
|Clearance Height for Portafilter (Inches)||4.75|
|Housing Materials||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Bean Hopper Material||Clear Plastic|
|Ground Coffee Container Material||Metal|
|Frame||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Bean Hopper Capacity (Oz)||20.8|
|Ground Coffee Container (Oz)||7.04|
|Dosser Capacity (Oz)||7|
|Dosser Adjustability (Grams)||5-9 Grams|
|Number Of Grind Settings||Infinite|
|Grind Setting Controls||Stepless|
|Temp 4 Oz Grounded (F)||77|
|Sound No Beans (Db)||62|
|Sound With Beans (Db)||76|
|Easy Access To Burrs||Yes|
|Cleaning Products For Burrs||Urnex Grindz|
|Country Of Manufacture||Italy|
|Recommended Applications||Home / Commercial|
|Repairs By||Whole Latte Love|