OverviewBack to Top
You asked for it and we listened. We’ve teamed up with Mazzer to bring you the new Mazzer Mini P. Mazzer’s sole business is designing and manufacturing grinders, so they’re able to impart expertise, high standards, and the ultimate in superb quality. Maintaining the overall superiority of the Mazzer brand, the Mini P has been designed with unique polished aluminum housing. Mazzer manufactures their own burrs out of tempered ball bearing steel instead of the softer, less durable case hardened steel found in all other grinders. These burrs are perfectly parallel with a minimal .03mm tolerance – more accurate than any of the competition – for a perfect grind. Mazzer also fashions their doser groups from solid stainless steel and aluminum. The result of these features is a line of grinders that benefit from distinct and durable grinding precision.
But Mazzer is also intent on evolving and tweaking their products to make them even better, and out of this pursuit arose the Mazzer Mini P. Only 16.5 inches tall, the Mazzer P is the ideal size to fit under most kitchen cabinets while still holding up to 1lb. of beans in its stout hopper. Mazzer even constructed this model with a die cast polished aluminum housing rather than settling for chrome-plated steel. And not only does this make the Mazzer P look great by itself, it also creates a picture perfect match with polished stainless steel espresso machines like the Expobar Brewtus. Providing the peace of mind you can only get from Mazzer, this powerhouse polished aluminum grinder is small, sturdy, and stylish enough to fit into any home espresso bar.
2 year limited warranty through Whole Latte Love.
FeaturesBack to Top
The Mazzer Mini P Coffee Grinder offers a redesigned, more compact alternative for small business settings where space is limited. The Mini P is has a polished aluminum housing, but features the same heavy-duty components to handle a light commercial load. The Mini P also has a built-in adjustable doser to give your employees the same amount of coffee each time for a more consistent batch of coffee or shot of espresso.
Even users who have little or no experience with grinders can operate the Mazzer Mini P Coffee Grinder. A knob on the right side of the machine can set the grind time up to 60 seconds and users can dispense preset dose quantities simply by pulling the dispensing handle. It is also easy to adjust the fineness of the grind by rotating the adjustment plate, so you can modify the Mini P for coffee or espresso in a matter of seconds.
- The Mini P features professional-grade, 58 mm grinding burrs made of Swedish hardened steel to process coffee quickly quickly without overheating.
- A durable 250-watt motor produces rapid grinding speeds up to 1600 RPM, but maintains low noise levels for quiet business settings.
- With adjustable dosing from 5.5-9 grams, the Mazzer Mini P can dispense consistent coffee amounts to ensure your recipe always tastes the same.
- The Mini P is redesigned with a stout, 1 lb hopper that stands just 4 inches tall when in place.
- A timer with automatic shut-off on the Mini P lets you set a grind time of up to 60 seconds, allowing employees to fill the 200-gram doser while multitasking.
- The Mini P features a polished aluminum housing for a professional look to match virtually any business environment.
- ETL listed to ensure compliance with health regulations.
- 16.5"H x 7"W x 11"D
The Mini P is equipped with high quality, 58 mm grinding burrs made from Swedish hardened steel for fast production without overheating the coffee. Built for quiet, long-term performance, the Mini P’s grinding burrs are also easy to remove for cleaning- simply rotate the adjustment plate clockwise until the brass burr hold is unscrewed.
Adjustable Dosing System
The Mazzer Mini P features an adjustable doser that can hold up to 200 grams of ground coffee. You can set it to dose between 5.5 and 9 grams per pull of the dispensing handle, so you'll always get just the right amount of grounds for each batch of coffee or shot of espresso.
Virtually Infinite Grind Settings
Whether you want to grind for espresso or regular coffee, the Mazzer Mini P is ready for the task. The adjustment plate can be rotated as closely as possible, so you can fine-tune your grind with incredible precision. Plus, the adjustment plate is marked at numbered increments, so you can write down the fineness settings for all of your different coffee recipes.
The Mazzer Mini P features a redesigned bean hopper for a shorter, more compact look. The 1 lb removable hopper is fully interchangable with Mazzer's taller 1.3 lb bean hopper, so you can swap out hoppers of each size depending on your business needs.
The Mazzer Mini P’s frame and body are constructed of die-cast polished aluminum for a stylish design that’s built to last. With a powerful 250-watt motor and hardened steel grinding burrs, the Mazzer Mini P can handle the demands of any commercial environment.
- At the end of each day, wipe down the Mazzer Mini P’s exterior with a clean, non-abrasive cloth and mild detergent. Do not use abrasive products.
- The Mazzer Mini P’s 1 lb bean hopper should be removed and washed by hand with a mild detergent whenever it is empty.
- Depending on your level of use, you should you clean the grinding burrs with Urnex Grindz on a monthly basis. These food-safe, grindable tablets can be ground just like coffee beans to absorb coffee oils and loosen buildup inside of the grinding chamber.
The Mazzer Mini P does not require professional installation and can be set up on any level counter surface away from water. It will plug into any standard 120-volt outlet with ground service.
- 120 volts
Write a ReviewBack to Top
SpecsBack to Top
|Dimension - Width (Inches)||7|
|Dimension - Height (Inches)||16.5|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches)||11|
|Grind Selection||All grinds|
|Recommended Applications||Home / Commercial|
|Drive System||Direct Drive|
|Burr Material||Stainless Steel|
|Burr Size (Millimeter)||58|
|Clearance Height for Portafilter (Inches)||4.75|
|Built-In Tamper||Yes, removable|
|Housing Materials||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Bean Hopper Material||Clear Plastic|
|Ground Coffee Container Material||Clear Plastic, Aluminum, & SS|
|Frame||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Bean Hopper Capacity (Oz)||20.8|
|Dosser Capacity (Oz)||7|
|Dosser Adjustability (Grams)||5-9 Grams|
|Number Of Grind Settings||Infinite|
|Grind Setting Controls||Stepless|
|Temp 4 Oz Grounded (F)||77|
|Sound No Beans (Db)||62|
|Sound With Beans (Db)||76|
|Easy Access To Burrs||No|
|Cleaning Products For Burrs||Urnex Grindz|
|Country Of Manufacture||Italy|
|Recommended Applications||Home / Commercial|
|Repairs By||Whole Latte Love|