OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
The Mazzer Super Jolly Doser Grinder offers your business complete control over your coffee grounds. Perfect for coffee shops, cafés, restaurants, and office break rooms, the Super Jolly is an efficient, commercial-grade grinder. This stepless 64 mm burr grinder gives you a virtually endless array of settings, meaning you can always find the proper fineness or coarseness to meet your needs. Plus, it has a doser that can dispense 5.5 to 9 grams of freshly ground coffee, ensuring that a consistent amount of coffee can be used to create a reliable, quality product.
Day to day operations on the Mazzer Super Jolly Grinder are relatively simple. To use, turn the timer on the right side of the machine clockwise. Ground coffee will be dispensed into the doser and will automatically stop grinding once the set time is reached. To dispense coffee from the doser, simply hold your portafilter underneath the dispensing spout, and pull the lever on the right side of the doser once. For 2 portions of ground coffee, pull twice.
Adjusting the grinder and doser settings takes an advanced knowledge of proper brewing techniques. To change the fineness setting, turn the grinding adjustment disk handle clockwise to decrease fineness and counterclockwise to increase fineness. Adjusting the amount of ground coffee dispensed uses a similar system inside of the doser itself. Remove the top of the ground coffee container and turn the knob clockwise to decrease the dose and counterclockwise to increase the dose.
- The Mazzer Super Jolly’s 64 mm grinding burrs are hardened steel, making them perfect for the demands of commercial use.
- Because the Mazzer Super Jolly offers stepless grind fineness settings, you have complete control over your espresso or coffee.
- The 350 watt motor on the Mazzer Super Jolly grinds beans at up to 1600 rpm.
- The large, clear plastic hopper on the Super Jolly holds up to 2.7lbs of beans.
- The grounds container can hold up to 280 grams of coffee (0.6 lbs), so you’ll always have fresh beans ready to brew.
- The doser on the Mazzer Super Jolly can be adjusted to dispense between 5.5 and 9 grams of ground coffee for consistent brewing.
- Thermal overload protection on the Mazzer Super Jolly ensures the motor will automatically shut off if it begins to overheat.
- ETL approval ensures compliance with quality and safety codes.
- 23.5”H x 9.5”W x 16.5”D
The Mazzer Super Jolly Grinder features 64 mm grinding burrs made of hardened steel. These durable burrs grind at 1600 rpm, so they are ready to stand up to long-term commercial use. The Super Jolly’s burrs are ideal for espresso grinding because of the consistent, even grind they produce.
Virtually Infinite Grind Settings
As a stepless grinder, there is almost no limit to the options you have for grind settings. From your house coffee blend to a single-origin espresso, the Mazzer Super Jolly has the perfect setting. The burrs can be quickly adjusted by turning the grinding adjustment disk handle right below the hopper, letting you match your fineness to the beans in your hopper.
A big part of getting consistent espresso shots is a perfectly measured dose, and the Mazzer Super Jolly’s adjustable doser makes this easy. You can set the doser to dispense anywhere between 5.5 and 9 grams of coffee per pull of the dosing lever, dropped right into your waiting portafilter. This ensures no matter who is operating the grinder, they use the same amount of grounds every time they brew.
Despite the Mazzer Super Jolly’s rugged construction, this grinder has smooth, modern curves. Its die-cast aluminum exterior is easy to clean and lets it match the décor of just about any office or café.
On the side of the Mazzer Super Jolly is a black timer knob. When the knob is turned to “Start,” the grinder will turn on and then automatically shut off after the time has elapsed. This allows you to fill the doser without having to hold down a manual-grinding button, so you can easily multitask during your busiest business hours.
- Before performing any maintenance, the Mazzer Super Jolly must be unplugged.
- To remove coffee oils from the hopper, it should be washed by hand with non-abrasive detergent and warm water. Please note: Do not place the grinder itself in water, or use any kind of cleaning solution on the grinding burrs themselves.
- The grinding burrs can be cleaned by unscrewing the grind adjustment disk and removing the top burr. The burrs should be cleaned with a brush and a soft cloth.
- The doser can be cleaned using a brush by removing the top of the ground coffee container.
The Mazzer Super Jolly does not require a professional installation and can be set up on a level counter surface away from water. It will plug into any standard 120-volt outlet with ground service.
- 120 Volts at 350 Watts
Write a ReviewBack to Top
SpecsBack to Top
|Dimension - Width (Inches)||9.5|
|Dimension - Height (Inches)||23.5|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches)||16.5|
|Grind Selection||All grinds|
|Recommended Applications||Home / Commercial|
|Drive System||Direct Drive|
|Burr Material||Stainless Steel|
|Burr Size (Millimeter)||64|
|Clearance Height for Portafilter (Inches)||4.75|
|Built-In Tamper||Yes, removable|
|Housing Materials||Cast Aluminum|
|Bean Hopper Material||Clear Plastic|
|Ground Coffee Container Material||Clear Plastic, Aluminum, & SS|
|Bean Hopper Capacity (Oz)||43.2|
|Ground Coffee Container (Oz)||9.6|
|Dosser Capacity (Oz)||9.9|
|Dosser Adjustability (Grams)||5-9 Grams|
|Number Of Grind Settings||Infinite|
|Grind Setting Controls||Stepless|
|Easy Access To Burrs||No|
|Cleaning Products For Burrs||Urnex Grindz|
|Country Of Manufacture||Italy|
|Recommended Applications||Home / Commercial|
|Repairs By||Whole Latte Love|