OverviewBack to Top
Now on its third generation, the CitiZ, one of Nespresso’s most popular single-serve espresso machines, has gone eco friendly while retaining its iconic retro-modern good looks. New to the latest iteration is the smart power-save mode, which automatically deactivates the unit after 30 minutes of inactivity to conserve energy.
Not just eco-friendly, the CitiZ is also user friendly. This single-serve machine excels at delivering an easy, mess-free home brewing experience. No grinding, tamping, and measuring. Simply insert a capsule and select the desired beverage, espresso or caffe lungo, and a fresh drink will be dispensed directly into your cup. Clean up is as easy as sitting back and enjoying your beverage, as the CitiZ will automatically dispense the spent capsule -- dropping it directly into a dedicated container. No hassle, no mess.
The CitiZ brews exclusively with Nespresso’s world-class capsules, called Grand Crus. There are 16 distinct capsules to choose from, with flavors ranging from mild to bold, as well as single-origin and decaffeinated options.
FeaturesBack to Top
- Cup holder folds up, machine can accommodate small espresso cups as well as larger mugs
- Programmable and automatic coffee volume quantities
- Thermoblock heating element
- Quick heat-up time, roughly 25 seconds
- 34-ounce water reservoir
- Spent capsule container can hold up to 10 capsules
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- 5.1"W x 10.9"H x 14.6"D
- 7.5 lbs