Free shipping on orders over $50. No sales tax!
This product has not yet been reviewed.
*** Now through June 17, 2013, you can register your new machine to receive $50 of Nespresso club credit. ***
The Nespresso U Espresso Machine is the technical advancement of the popular Nespresso Single-Serve capsule machines. Its stylish inverted U shape has been enhanced with mono-color schemes creating a very classy custom look.
Building on the legacy of the Nespresso Pixie line the U has been designed from the ground up to be a very personal appliance. Not only can you choose a designer color to fit your decor, you can configure the machine to fit your space!
The U has advanced green LED touch controls instead of buttons on the top of the housing just behind the sliding door for loading capsules. You can one-touch between Ristretto, Espresso and Lungo volume beverages.
The Nespresso U Espresso Machine is so simple to operate and keep clean. Fill the removable reservoir with water, plug in and turn on, choose your brew size with one-touch on the control panel, slide the capsule door open and drop in your favorite Nespresso coffee capsule, slide the door home and in a few seconds enjoy your beverage!
The well engineered integrated design allows the water reservoir to rotate in a 180° arc around the back of the machine making its configuration very versatile.
Like a Transformer character you can rearrange external components around the base to make best use of tight spaces. Fitting the U between other appliances or into corners is a luxury those with limited counter space will enjoy.
The cup holder / drip tray is magnetic and can be pulled away from the main housing and then parked on either side of the machine magnetically when you are using a tall glass or cup.
There are other magnetic accessories available from Nespresso that also dock to the base and provide space to store capsules and stirrers.
From now until June 17, 2013, Nespresso is running a promotion offering $50 of credit for their Nespresso Club program when you purchase a machine of $199 or more. You can find a link to Nespresso’s promotion page on any of the eligible machines we carry; alternatively you can follow this link here to register your machine with Nespresso. If you’re not already a member of Nespresso’s club program, you’ll have to register with them. After you click “CONTINUE” the next page will be where you enter the serial number of your new machine, upload your receipt, and select where you purchased the machine. To find Whole Latte Love, first, select the “Internet - Others” option from the “Store Name” drop down menu. Next, select “Whole Latt, Rochester, 14623 (2200 Brighton Henrietta Townline R)” from the “Store Location” drop down menu. See the image below for more details. Click it to reveal a bigger version of the screen.
After that, simply complete the registration process to enjoy your $50 of Nespresso club credit!
Happy Holidays From Nespresso - a $100 Club Credit!
Nespresso Rewards 2012 Year End
There are 3 things Nespresso requires of you to claim your $100 Nespresso Club Credit:
The form has 3 regions:
|1 - Your Info
Fill in your current membership number if you are already a Club Member, or fill in the personal information you want to use to set up a new Club Membership. Tick the “I have read Terms & Conditions” box and go to region 2.
|2 - Choose Your Machine
Here is where you will tick the box for your eligible machine model and then enter the serial number from the silver sticker on your new machine drip tray.
|3 - Store Info
Select “Other” for name of store, tick the “Purchased online” box, and enter “Whole Latte Love” for store name, the city is “Rochester” and the State is “New York”. Finally enter your date of purchase as shown on your receipt and click on Continue.
Terms and Conditions
1) Offer • $100 Nespresso® Club Credit on your Club account only with purchase of a Nespresso machine $199 or above made between 11/23/2012 and 01/21/2013, while supplies last. This is not an instant credit. Offer valid in the U.S. only and solely at participating stores. Upon receipt of supporting documents, $100 will be credited to the Nespresso® Club account specified and is valid towards the purchase of coffee, machines and accessories. • Offer is limited to one $100 credit per qualifying Nespresso® machine purchased. • Offer will not be processed without valid requested documents and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso® discount or promotion. • Not redeemable in-store. Void where prohibited or restricted. This offer may not be published without Nespresso® permission. • Fraudulent requests will be voided. Offer not valid for Professional account credit or products. • This is a Nespresso® promotion.
2) To receive Nespresso® Club Credit:
• Download and complete your voucher found available at http://www.nespresso-us.com/rewards • Submit your supporting documents via online or mail.
•If submitting supporting documents via online, scan and upload a copy of:
1. The store sales receipt onto www.nespresso-us.com/rewards. Gift receipts not valid.
2. THE ORIGINAL SILVER SERIAL NUMBER STICKER FROM THE MACHINE DRIP GRID.
• If submitting supporting documents via mail:
1. Make a copy of the store sales receipt. Gift receipts not valid.
2. REMOVE FROM MACHINE DRIP GRID, THE ORIGINAL SILVER SERIAL NUMBER STICKER.
3. Please send completed voucher, receipt copy, and requested serial number sticker to:
The Nespresso Year End Promotion
24-01 44th Road, 12th Floor
Long Island City, NY 11101
• Please note that the submitted documents will not be returned.
• SUBMITTED MATERIALS MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 4th, 2013.
$100.00 Nespresso® Club credit can only be used at Nespresso.com, Nespresso boutiques, and on Nespresso telephone orders.
3) Receipt of your Nespresso® Club Credit • Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing your credit upon receipt by Nespresso. This credit is not instant and the Nespresso® Club will confirm this credit via e-mail or phone once available. • Your credit will only be valid for one year from the date it is issued on your Nespresso® Club account.
Nespresso® is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., Vevey, Switzerland.
For submission material inquiries, please call the Nespresso Club toll free at 877.776.6601
|Dimension - Width (Inches)||4.5|
|Dimension - Height (Inches)||9.8|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches)||14.5|
|Housing Materials||ABS Plastic|
|Drip Tray Material||ABS Plastic|
|Drip Tray Cover Material||Plastic|
|Drip Tray Capacity (Oz)||12|
|Spent Coffee Capacity (Dregs Drawer)||10 to 12|
|One Touch cappuccino|
|One Touch Cappuccino||No|
|Reservoir Or Plumbed||Reservoir|
|Reservoir Capacity (Oz)||27|
|Water Level Visible||Yes|
|Stand Alone Frother|
|Type Of Controls||Push Button|
|Display Type||Indicator Lights|
|Programmability type||Push Buttons|
|Adjustable Coffee Dosage||Yes|
|Coffee Dosage Quantity||Yes|
|Cup Volume Control||Yes|
|Capsule / Pod Friendly||Capsule|
|Number Of Boilers||1|
|Brew And Steam Simultaneously||No|
|Brew Boiler Data|
|Brew Boiler Type||Thermoblock|
|Brew Boiler Watts||1200|
|Maximum Pressure (Bar)||19|
|Descaler Used||Urnex Cleancaf|
|Country Of Manufacture||Switzerland|