OverviewBack to Top
The Nespresso U Espresso Machine is the technical advancement of the popular Nespresso Single-Serve capsule machines. Its stylish inverted U shape has been enhanced with mono-color schemes creating a very classy custom look.
Building on the legacy of the Nespresso Pixie line the U has been designed from the ground up to be a very personal appliance. Not only can you choose a designer color to fit your decor, you can configure the machine to fit your space!
The U has advanced green LED touch controls instead of buttons on the top of the housing just behind the sliding door for loading capsules. You can one-touch between Ristretto, Espresso and Lungo volume beverages.
The Nespresso U Espresso Machine is so simple to operate and keep clean. Fill the removable reservoir with water, plug in and turn on, choose your brew size with one-touch on the control panel, slide the capsule door open and drop in your favorite Nespresso coffee capsule, slide the door home and in a few seconds enjoy your beverage!
The well engineered integrated design allows the water reservoir to rotate in a 180° arc around the back of the machine making its configuration very versatile.
Like a Transformer character you can rearrange external components around the base to make best use of tight spaces. Fitting the U between other appliances or into corners is a luxury those with limited counter space will enjoy.
The cup holder / drip tray is magnetic and can be pulled away from the main housing and then parked on either side of the machine magnetically when you are using a tall glass or cup.
There are other magnetic accessories available from Nespresso that also dock to the base and provide space to store capsules and stirrers.
- U memorizes your preferred cup size: Ristretto, Espresso and Lungo
- Fully automatic piercing, brewing and ejection of used capsules
- U’s brewing unit will automatically release the capsule when it’s done
- Retractable coffee outlet to stop dripping after coffee is brewed
- Automatic power off after 9-minute of inactivity
- Fast pre-heat time: 25 seconds
- Light indicator for empty water tank and full capsule dispenser
- Pressure Pump: 19 bar
- Used Capsule Container Capacity: 12
- Water Tank capacity: 27 oz
- Removable magnetic cup/drip tray for larger cups
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.5 x 9.8 x 14.5 in
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only
- Comes in pure designer colors of Cream, Black, Orange and Gray
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Write a ReviewBack to Top
SpecsBack to Top
|Dimension - Width (Inches)||4.5|
|Dimension - Height (Inches)||9.8|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches)||14.5|
|Housing Materials||ABS Plastic|
|Drip Tray Material||ABS Plastic|
|Drip Tray Cover Material||Plastic|
|Drip Tray Capacity (Oz)||12|
|Spent Coffee Capacity (Dregs Drawer)||10 to 12|
|One Touch cappuccino|
|One Touch Cappuccino||No|
|Reservoir Or Plumbed||Reservoir|
|Reservoir Capacity (Oz)||27|
|Water Level Visible||Yes|
|Stand Alone Frother|
|Type Of Controls||Push Button|
|Display Type||Indicator Lights|
|Programmability type||Push Buttons|
|Adjustable Coffee Dosage||Yes|
|Coffee Dosage Quantity||Yes|
|Cup Volume Control||Yes|
|Capsule / Pod Friendly||Capsule|
|Number Of Boilers||1|
|Brew And Steam Simultaneously||No|
|Brew Boiler Data|
|Brew Boiler Type||Thermoblock|
|Brew Boiler Watts||1200|
|Maximum Pressure (Bar)||19|
|Descaler Used||Urnex Cleancaf|
|Country Of Manufacture||Switzerland|