OverviewBack to Top
Highlights of the Andreja's outstanding design:
- Cup warming tray with a hinged top cover for easy access to the water tank.
- Three position power switch to turn the power on, off, or just to fill without turning on the heater.
- Easily accessible expansion valve under the cup warming tray. No need to remove the outer shell to adjust your pump's maximum output pressure.
- Custom made steam and hot water knobs are an improved ergonomic design.
- A large 46 ounce capacity drip tray.
Highest grade materials used in construction
The Quick Mill Andreja Premium has an insulated 1.6 liter copper boiler. The body of the machine is constructed of #304 food-grade stainless steel. Even the frame is also constructed of the same high-grade stainless for durability and long life.
52 Watt Ulka vibratory pump with brass ends and built-in thermal overload protectionThe high wattage pump works more easily and produces less noise than a lower wattage pump, and the brass ends won't loosen up and develop leaks like pumps with plastic ends.
The Quick Mill Andreja Premium has a thermo-couple mounted on the side of the pump coil, which protects the pump by monitoring the temperature and shutting the pump off if it runs too long and gets too hot.
Insulated 1.6 liter copper boilerThe insulated boiler ensures that internal electrical components are not exposed to excessive heat. This feature also means your kitchen will be cooler as the machine does not release excess heat.
Magnetic water level sensorA magnetic sensor alerts you when the water level is beginning to run low. This sensor gives you an audible alert to let you know you need to add water soon. You can finish the shot you are pulling and even do a couple more before the sensor will shut off power to the heater. Even if you fail to add water at this point the sensor only shuts off power to the heater and not the pump, allowing you to finish pulling your shot.
Large easy to read indicator lightsThe Andreja Premium has three indicators to tell you what’s going on. The leftmost red lamp is the power indicator; it’s on whenever the machine is plugged in and the power switch is in the ON position. The other two lamps are indicators of the boiler’s status: Green means it’s up to temperature and red means its heating.
If the power switch is on, and the water level is too low, just the power indicator remains on, alerting you to the fact its water tank needs refilling.
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature).
- Built-in heat exchanger (brews coffee and steams milk simultaneously).
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double).
- E-61 commercial brewing group with automatic pre-infusion.
- Insulated 1.6 litercopper boiler.
- Stainless steel cup warmer.
- Automatic pump refilling with electronic level sensor.
Frothing & Hot Water
- 3 liter capacity water reservoir.
- Hot water dispenser.
- No-burn stainless steel steam arm and hot water wands.
- 4 hole steam tip.
Care & Maintenance
- Easy access boiler drain.
- Hinged top cover for easy access to the water tank.
- Manometer to control boiler pressure.
- Manometer to control bar during coffee brewing.
- Pump thermo-protector.
Width: 11 1/2"
Depth: 17 1/2"
Height: 15 3/4" To the top of rail
Height: 14 1/2" If rail is removed
Boiler capacity: 1.6 liter
Reservoir capacity: 3 liter
Heater: 1400 watts
Voltage: 110 volt ONLY
Amperage: 15 amp
Net weight: 46 lbs
SpecsBack to Top
|Dimension - Width (Inches)||11.5|
|Dimension - Height (Inches)||15.75|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches)||17.5|
|Housing Materials||Stainless Steel|
|Drip Tray Material||Stainless Steel|
|Drip Tray Cover Material||Stainless Steel|
|Drip Tray Capacity (Oz)||46|
|Steam Wand Style||Commercial Style|
|Number Of Holes||4|
|No Burn Wand||Yes|
|Reservoir Or Plumbed||Reservoir|
|Reservoir Capacity (Oz)||100|
|Type Of Controls||Lever|
|Low Water Warning||Yes|
|Pressure Gauges||Brew and Steam|
|Size (Inches)||10 x 9|
|Passive / Active||passive|
|Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Commercial Filter Baskets Included||Single & Double|
|Bottomless Portafilter Available||Yes|
|Tamper Size (Millimeter)||58|
|Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Back Flush Capable||Yes|
|Number Of Boilers||1|
|Brew And Steam Simultaneously||Yes|
|Brew Boiler Data|
|Brew Boiler Type||Heat Exchanger|
|Brew Boiler Watts||1500|
|Brew boiler Volume (Oz)||1.6 Liter|
|Brew Boiler Material||Copper|
|Brew Boiler Orientation||Vertical|
|Brew Boiler Heater Location||Internal|
|Brew Boiler Auto Fill||Yes|
|Steam Boiler Data|
|Steam Boiler Type||One Boiler for the Brew and Steam|
|Maximum Pressure (Bar)||15 Bar|
|Brew Pressure Adjustability||Yes|
|Self Priming Pump||8 to 9 Bar|
|Recommended Heat Up Time (Seconds)||900|
|Hot Water Recovery Time (Seconds)||0|
|Sound Level - Grinding (Db)||No|
|Back Flush Cleaner Used||Cafiza|
|Country Of Manufacture||Italy|
|Recommended Applications||Home / Commercial|
|Repairs By||Whole Latte Love|
Q & ABack to Top
Is the height measurement of the Quick Mill Andreja Premium (15.75in) measured to the top of the railing?
Answer by mjackson
Dale, It will be 16 inches to the top of the railing.
How long is the heat up and ready time on this machine? Thanks John
Answer by John
Looks like the suggested heat-up time is about 15 minutes (900 seconds). It does have a copper boiler so it retains heat well.