OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Few things make a customer feel at home like a hot, delicious beverage. What better way to show your hospitality than with the Rancilio Epoca E1, ideal for use in small offices, retail stores, boutiques, and hair salons that want to offer employees and customers high quality espresso. Complete with a cup warmer, heat exchanger boiler, programmable brewing buttons, durable plastic housing, and a stainless steel frame, the Epoca E1 is both functional and stylish. It also connects directly to a water line, so you never need to manually refill it.
- For consistent brewing cup after cup, the Epoca E1 comes with 4 programmable brewing buttons that you can set to dispense the liquid volume of your choice.
- A 3.9 liter heat exhanger boiler in the Epoca E1 means there’s no wait time between brewing and steaming.
- The Rancilio Epoca E1 comes with a stainless steel drip tray and durable housing, making clean-up a snap.
- A boiler water level indicator and pressure gauge on the front of the Epoca E1 let you monitor the machine’s functions.
- The Rancilio Epoca E1 comes with a hot water spout for making hot soups, hot chocolate, or tea.
- A cup warmer on the top of the E1 has room to keep plenty of cups ready for serving.
- This Rancilio automatic espresso machine connects directly to a water line, eliminating the need to manually refill the water tank.
- UL approval ensures compliance with health codes.
- 18.9”H x 15.1”W x 22.1”D
Programmable Brewing Buttons
The Rancillio Epoca E1 comes with a simple control panel on the top front of the machine. 5 buttons control all brewing functions, and 4 of these buttons can be easily programmed to your customer’s tastes or accommodate your business’ signature drinks. The fifth button allows you to manually control how much liquid is dispensed.
Heat Exchanger Boiler
When brewing espresso, every degree counts. That’s why the Rancilio Epoca E1 features a 3.9-liter heat exchanger boiler, allowing the machine to remain compact, while allowing eliminating wait time between brewing and steaming. The Epoca E1 also hooks directly to a water line, so you never need to manually refill the machine.
Pressure Gauge and Water Level Indicators
You can keep an eye on the machine’s functions with a pressure gauge and water level indicators. The pressure gauge, located on the front left of the Epoca E1, is color coated, making it easy to monitor the pressure and temperature of the boiler. The water level indicator, located on the front right of the machine, will ensure you always know the water supply is properly connected and running smoothly.
The Rancilio Epoca E1 makes cleaning simple with a stainless steel drip tray, heavy-duty plastic housing, and drainage system. This rust-proof, scratch-proof design and steel frame mean the Epoca E1 is built to last, providing years of dependable service for your business.
- After each brewing process, the portafilter should be emptied and rinsed, along with the grouphead to prevent the build-up of coffee particles and oils on these components.
- Backflushing is a procedure we recommend performing nightly. It a quick, 30 second process that will maintain the cleanliness and quality of your machine. For full instructions on this procedure, please follow the link below.
- Immediately after frothing or steaming, it is recommended that you wipe down the frothing wand with a damp cloth. In addition, you should direct the wand toward the drip tray and open the steam valve to release steam and expel any milk that may be inside the frothing tip. These procedures will prevent milk from adhering to the wand, which can cause health and performance issues if it is not removed.
- It is also recommended that the drain tray grill be removed nightly and cleaned thoroughly.
- To maintain the cleanliness of your portafilters and filter baskets, these components should be soaked in a solution of hot water and backflush cleaner on a weekly basis.
- The shower screen in the grouphead should also be removed and soaked weekly in the cleaning solution.
- It is recommended that you remove the tip from your frothing wand and soak it with the other parts on a weekly basis.
This Rancilio espresso machine will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the following plumbing requirements to a general contractor or plumber, as well as your code enforcement officer, to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this espresso machine.
- 110 Volts
- 3/8” Braided Stainless Steel Cold Water Supply Line
- 3/8” Cold Water Supply
- 1 ¼” Drain Line