OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
The Rio Super Automatic Grinder is ideal for business settings that demand consistent grinds with various levels of fineness. The Super Automatic can improve the performance of any espresso machine while keeping up with the fastest baristas because it has the ability to grind 40 to 45 lbs per hour at a consistent level.
Users who have little or no experience with grinders will find it easy to operate the Rio Super Automatic Grinder. After just a bit of training, adjusting the grind setting will become a simple operation. In order to set the grind to the appropriate level, the disk located under the bean hopper must be rotated clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- The Rio Super Automatic Grinder features a funnel shaped, inverted 2.5 lb bean hopper for rapid distribution without jamming.
- A powerful 1HP motor creates ample power for the Super Automatic’s tough, 83 mm diameter grinding burrs.
- This Rio Super Automatic Grinder allows you to choose the appropriate grind setting, from very fine to very coarse, depending on the needs of your clientele.
- ETL listed to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- 25”H x 9”W x 14”D
The Rio Super Automatic Grinder’s sturdy cast metal body ensures this commercial appliance can handle any degree of use. With its high-end Italian craftsmanship the Super Automatic grinder is built to provide dependable service for years to come.
The Rio Super Automatic Grinder features flat burr grinding plates that enable you to grind at fineness levels that are perfect for espresso. With a 45 to 50 lbs-per-hour grinding capacity and durable metal grinding burrs, this commercial grinder is designed to produce a rich, full-bodied product consistently, even with very steady use.
The Rio Super Automatic Grinder provides a large range of grind settings so it is adaptable to the unique requirements of your business or organization. To adjust the grind, simply turn the adjustment disk located under the bean hopper either clockwise or counter-clockwise. It will take a short period of time to learn how to adjust the grind settings, but there are only a few steps to follow before you are brewing coffee that meets lofty expectations.
Dependable Customer Assistance
If you need a helping hand with your Rio Super Automatic Grinder, a team of experts is available to provide outstanding service and training. A customer helpline, onsite service and a rapid parts order and delivery system are available to assist you. Your Rio grinder is also backed by an excellent warranty.
- At the end of each day it is advisable to wipe the grinder’s exterior with a clean, non-abrasive cloth and mild detergent. Do not use abrasive products.
- The Rio Super Automatic Grinder’s 2.5 lb. bean hopper should be removed and washed by hand with a mild detergent whenever it is empty.
- Depending on your level of use, you should you clean the grinding burrs with Urnex Grindz on a monthly basis. These food-safe, grindable tablets can be ground just like coffee beans to absorb coffee oils and loosen buildup inside of the grinding chamber.
To take advantage of the extended warranty policy installation of the Rio Super Automatic Grinder must be completed by an ESI-recognized technician. There is also training available for those businesses and organizations that wish to install and service their own machines.
- 110 VAC, single phase
- 7.5 Amps
- NEMA 5-15P plug/cord
Write a ReviewBack to Top
SpecsBack to Top
|Cleaning Products For Burrs||Urnex Grindz|
|Repairs By||Whole Latte Love|