Free shipping on orders over $50. No sales tax!
Urnex Full Circle™ Coffee Machine Cleaning Powder concentrated formula cleans away oily residue that can lead to bitter tasting coffee and unnecessary wear on machine. unnecessary wear on machine.
Traditional cleaning agents like vinegar and soap are not designed to remove coffee oil build-up and can also leave behind fragrances and residue long after final rinsing.
It is recommended to use Full Circle™ cleaning powder once a week.
Urnex Full Circle™ represents the first environmentally responsible and effective portfolio of coffee equipment cleaning products. The line is void of any ingredients derived from petroleum and phosphates.
Vinegar is an incredibly versatile product and has become a household staple as it is cheap, widely available, and can be used for just about anything. One misconception about vinegar is that it is a good way to clean and descale coffee machines. While it may sound self-serving, here’s why it is a bad idea to use vinegar:
1. The vinegar leaves a strong odor (as everyone knows) that can co-mingle with coffee oil, turning your fresh brew into a “fresh ew.”
2. It does not clean! While vinegar might be able to gently break down some hard water deposits, it does not effectively clean your coffee machine or remove oils.
3. It takes forever to rinse: our tests show that vinegar takes 3.5 times longer to rinse out of a drip brewer or capsule machine than does Dezcal,Full Circle Descaler, or other Urnex Brands, Inc. products.
There you have it: vinegar is great for almost anything. Rather than waste water trying to rinse out your semi-cleaned and now-smelly coffee machine, use a professionally formulated coffee machine cleaner or descaler.
And to prove that we at Urnex do not hate vinegar, here are a few of our favorite places to use vinegar (just some of the 1,001 ways to use vinegar):
1. Wacky cake—quick rise cake made without yeast, eggs, butter, or milk
2. Easter eggs—vinegar is an important component for coloring!
3. Window cleaner—simply combine vinegar, water, and some elbow grease!
4. Salad dressing—it’s as easy as olive oil and vinegar!
5. Pickling—come on, who doesn’t love pickles?
Rated 5 out of 5
Has owned for:
Less than 1 month
The Gaggia Titanium I got off Ebay had 2100 coffees made with it and I doubt it ever got cleaned by such an effective product based on the junk that came out.
Less than 1 month
It does what it says it will do.
Clean all small filters by hand first.