Has the summer heat been bringing you down by making you hot and tired? Well then cool down while perking up with a Raspberry Mocha Popsicle! The key here is using extra strong coffee for that pick-me-up we so desire. I used Filicori Zecchini Espresso Blend but you can use any coffee you like. This recipe is so quick and easy but there is one hard part…waiting for them to freeze! I am impatient when it comes to tasting new recipes but these popsicles are well worth the wait.
This recipe calls for raspberries but strawberries and blackberries work really well too. I put the raspberries in a zip-lock bag and smushed them up so I didn’t have to take out the blender…the simpler the better in my opinion!
Makes 12 3oz. popsicles
- 2 cups extra-strong brewed coffee or espresso
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of raspberries (puree or mash)
- 36 whole frozen or fresh raspberries (optional)
- Brew your espresso or coffee then pour into mixing bowl
- Add the cocoa powder, condensed milk and the berries then whisk
- Drop 3 whole berries into each popsicle mold
- Pour mixture into molds
- Freeze for 8 hours