If everyone hasn't already guessed, I'm a big fan of Teaposy. Not only is it fun to watch the flower open and bloom, it also tastes great! When we first tried the Teaposy, we were all amazed at how they individually tied each tealeaf with a real flower into a little ball and then it exploded in the teapot. But after the flower appeared and the tea was all gone, it was kind of sad to think all this work was going to now go to the waste basket. But Alas, another thing you can do with your teaposy, is as a beautiful centerpiece--and it lasts for up to 7 days. How is that for a Tea that keeps on giving? Check out some more helpful hints to using your teaposy as a display.
How to display Teaposy as a centerpiece:
1. We will be using cold water during this procedure because warm or hot water will continue to steep the tea instead of displaying it in clear water. Always be gentle with your Teaposy, as they are very delicate.
2. Once you're done brewing your 50 ounces worth from your Teaposy, let it come down to room temperature, then gently place your teaposy on paper towel.
3. Wash out your teapot, and rinse it with cold water.
4. Rinse off your Teaposy with slow running cold water until you no longer see the tan color from the brewed tea washing out.
5. Fill up your Teapot with cold water and gently release your teaposy into the water.
6. Continue to change the cold water every morning for the next 5-7 days.
7. Set the teapot in the center of your dinner or coffee table and enjoy as a center piece.
Visit our Teaposy collection at Teaposy
Til next time!