Looking for a mouth-watering dessert drink to serve at your next get-together? The Mayan Cherry Frappe is the perfect blend of chocolate, vanilla and cherry flavors. This ice cream based espresso drink is sure to impress your guests.
- Pint of cherry vanilla ice cream
- ½ ounce of any dark chocolate
- ½ ounce 60 percent cacao Mayan chocolate or any bittersweet chocolate
- Chocolate sauce
- Cherry syrup
- 16-ounce cup of ice
- 6 shots of espresso
- Whipped cream
- Vanilla powder
1. Put the chocolate chunks in a blender then add two scoops of vanilla powder.
2. Brew your espresso then add to the blender.
3. Add the ice cream and ice then blend all ingredients.
4. Lace wine glasses with chocolate sauce.
5. Pour blended drink into glasses.
6. Top with whipped cream and cherry syrup.