Coffee - Single-Serve Espresso
The easiest way to brew a fresh single cup of espresso is to use a modern system that uses pre-packaged freshness sealed single portion doses and a machine designed for dispensing single servings. There are several systems available today that serve a range of purposes:
- E.S.E. Pods (Easy Serve Espresso) for use with a semi-automatic espresso machine.
- T-Discs for the Bosch Tassimo single-serve machine.
- Lavazza Aroma Point & Filicori Zecchini cartridges for the Lavazza Aroma Point brewing system.
- Lavazza Blue capsules for the Lavazza Blue espresso machines.
- Illy iperEspresso capsules for the Francis Francis X7 iperEspresso, and Gaggia For Illy machines.
- Nescafé Dolce Gusto capsules for use with Dolce Gusto single-serve machines.
- K-Cup® Packs pioneered by Keurig.