OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
- The Bunn Airpot Coffee Brewer is available in a pourover only model or an automatic model that features pourover brewing as well as plumbing connections, so you can choose the setup that suits your business needs.
- This Bunn Airpot Brewer has a gourmet funnel that can handle heavier drop weights of coffee than the standard black plastic funnel.
- Programmable brewing times allow you to customize the amount of coffee the machine produces down to the second.
- The Airpot Coffee Brewer is also available in a standard pourover model, which means it is ready to brew almost anytime: just plug in, add water and start brewing.
- You can brew up to 3.8 gallons (14.4 liters) of coffee per hour, so you can fill a number of airpots in a short period of time.
- This brewer is compatible with Bunn’s stainless steel lined 1.9-3.0 liter airpots that keep coffee hot for hours after brewing.
- UL and NSF approvals ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- 23.6”H x 9”W x 18.5”D
This Automatic Coffee Brewer is compatible with Bunn’s 1.9 and 3 liter airpots. These airpots are stainless steel lined and will dispense hot, fresh coffee up to three hours after they are filled. They are also easy to transport, so you can offer customers delicious coffee in serving areas of all sizes.
Programmable Batch Sizes
With the Bunn Automatic Airpot Coffee Brewer, control over the batch size is essential to avoid overflow and to ensure the correct amount of water flows through your coffee grounds. This brewer allows you to control brewing time down to the second, so you always have just the right amount of coffee for your needs.
The Bunn Airpot Coffee Brewer features a gourmet funnel that holds 2 more ounces of grounds than a normal funnel. The gourmet funnel’s 4 oz capacity allows you to brew larger batches of coffee at once, making it perfect for a commercial setting where coffee is in high demand.
Bunn is one of the most respected names in the food service equipment industry, so you know their machines are built to last. This Airpot Coffee Brewer has a durable stainless steel casing that is simple and easy to clean.
- Use a soft cloth and a non-abrasive detergent to clean the surface of the Airpot Brewer.
- Clear the sprayhead of the brewer of any build-up of coffee grounds so the machine will not become backed up. This will also ensure that the proper brewing volume is reached whenever the machine is used.
- Delime the sprayhead tube with the deliming spring that is included with the brewer Simply remove the sprayhead and insert the deliming spring into the sprayhead tube until only 2 inches are visible. Then, move the spring back and forth five to six times to remove lime build-up.
Installing the Bunn Airpot Brewer is as easy as connecting its included electrical cord into a compatible 120-volt outlet. Since both models can brew without plumbing, there is no professional installation required, however if you choose to use the Automatic model's built-in plumbing connections, a professional installation is needed. Prior to installation you will need to submit the plumbing requirements (found in the product manual) to a general contractor or plumber, as well as your code enforcement officer.
- 120v, 2-wire plus ground single phase configuration
- 11.4 Amps
- 1/4” flare water inlet fitting
- 1/2” Cold Water Supply Line between 20 and 90 psi
The Bunn Airpot Brewer is capable of brewing up to 3.8 gallons of coffee per hour, and is perfect for hotels, restaurants, offices and any other business that requires the convenience of portable serving. The Airpot Coffee Brewer can be combined with Bunn’s stainless steel-lined airpots to form a seamless brewing system. Plus this Airpot Coffee Brewer features Bunn's unique pourover brewing design, and the Automatic model also combines plumbing connections, so you never need to stop and refill by hand. The Airpot Coffee Brewer also features a gourmet funnel that lets you brew with a heavier drop weight, meaning you can brew more coffee at a time.
The Bunn Automatic Airpot Coffee Brewer is simple to use and can be operated with very little training. Simply place a paper filter in the gourmet funnel, pour your desired amount of coffee, slide the funnel into the machine, and it’s ready to brew into a waiting airpot. The Automatic Brewer is fully plumbable, so there’s no worry of the tank ever running dry. The Pourover Airpot Brewer is also very simple to operate. Just fill the machine’s reservoir with water and the brewing process will automatically begin. Programming the size of each batch of coffee may require some knowledge of proper coffee brewing, but the programming process itself is simple. Flip the Set/Lock switch behind the front panel to “Set” and use the operating controls to add or subtract time from the brewing process in 2-second intervals. A full guide to programming is available in the Airpot Coffee Brewer’s operation manual.
No reviews have been written for this product.
what should water temp at sprayhead be for thwe best pot of coffee?Answer on our Community →