OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Capable of producing up to 11.4 gallons of coffee per hour, the ThermoFresh Brewer is perfect for dining halls, large hotels and more. Plus, this Bunn coffee maker is compatible with all of Bunn's BrewWISE equipment, so you can expand your coffee station for even larger venues.
The ThermoFresh features a Smart Funnel to coordinate your settings between the compatible Multi-Hopper Grinder and Storage System and the brewer itself, so operation is fast and trouble-free. Since the BrewWISE system keeps track of your preferences, all users have to do is transfer the Smart Funnel between the grinder and ThermoFresh Brewer to make coffee. And, with a multi-functional programming screen, even inexperienced users can operate the ThermoFresh.
- Brew in ½, 1, or 1½ gallon batches to accommodate the exact demands of your business.
- Holds 1 vacuum-sealed ThermoFresh server.
- With a 10-button control panel, the ThermoFresh gives you a variety of brewing choices, and modifying your coffee settings is a snap with the easy-to-read programming screen.
- The ThermoFresh allows you to choose a sleek black finish or upgrade to sturdy stainless steel.
- For non-stop production, the ThermoFresh connects directly to a water line.
- Bunn’s wireless technology seamlessly integrates any combination of BrewWISE equipment, so the Multi-Hopper Grinder and Storage System will communicate directly with the ThermoFresh to maintain your preferred coffee recipe.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- 35.7"H x 12.1"W x 19.2"D
BrewWISE Smart Funnel
This Bunn coffee maker features BrewWISE technology to transfer your brewing and grinding settings across different Bunn machines. The ThermoFresh’s splash-proof coffee filter holder, called the Smart Funnel, contains a microchip that stores your brewing preferences from one BrewWISE component to another. For example, insert the Smart Funnel into the Multi-Hopper Grinder and Storage System and adjust your grind volume, then transfer the funnel to the ThermoFresh brewer. It will automatically read and adjust the coffee recipe to brew the perfect batch of coffee.
This Bunn coffee maker features 10 different buttons to give you a number of programming options, all of which are guided by the easy-to-read display screen. The ThermoFresh can be programmed to brew ½, 1 or 1½ gallons per batch, and the brewing temperature can be adjusted from 185-205º Fahrenheit. You can also program the strength of each batch and save your setting under a coffee recipe of your choosing, and you even have the power to fine-tune the way each batch is brewed with adjustable pulse brew and bypass percentage settings.
Advanced Settings and Diagnostics
The ThermoFresh has a wide range of safety features to maintain productivity, such as flow calibration, refill sensitivity and a funnel lockout to prevent operation unless the Smart Funnel is positioned correctly. More advanced safety and troubleshooting features are available under the “service tools” programming menu, where you can test switches or troubleshoot the brew valve, heating element and the funnel sensor coil’s frequency. The ThermoFresh provides plenty of options for both brewing and servicing, so users have the freedom to make as many adjustments as they’re comfortable with, plus it can be reset to its original configuration at any time by accessing the “factory defaults” programming menu.
Add-ons and Upgrades
- ThermoFresh Server
- Capable of storing up to 1.5 gallons of coffee, Bunn's vacuum-sealed, thermal server can keep coffee hot for hours.
- Multi-Hopper Grinder and Storage System
- Part of the BrewWISE product line, this matching grinding unit features a compatible Smart Funnel to turn the ThermoFresh into a one-stop coffee station.
- It is recommended that you use clean water to rinse out the thermal server and Smart Funnel at the end of each day. In addition, you should use clean water to flush out the coffee spout at the base of the thermal server.
- To clean the exterior surfaces of the ThermoFresh brewer, use a damp cloth rinsed in any mild, nonabrasive liquid detergent.
- Remove and clean the sprayhead weekly to maintain consistent water flow. Cleaning the sprayhead is a very simple process that requires no tools and can bce done in about 10 minutes. Begin by simply removing the seal and then clean out each hole, as well as the sprayhead fitting.
- After replacing the sprayhead, the ThermoFresh may need to be recalibrated, which can be accessed through the programming menu. Recalibration will allow you to accurately adjust the sprayhead’s flow rate and can be done by following a few easy steps in the product manual.
This Bunn coffee maker will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the product manual) to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this coffee maker. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to select your voltage and wattage preferences at the time of purchase.
- 3-wire plus ground configuration
- Available voltage
- 120/208 volt
- single phase; 60hz
- 120/240 volt
- single phase; 60hz
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 20 amp
- 30 amp
- Please note: Plug is NOT included with the machine.
- 3/8” flare or quick connect water inlet fitting
- 1/2” Cold Water Supply Line between 20 and 90 psi
- Bunn recommends 3/8” copper tubing for all installations from the 1/2” water supply line.
No reviews have been written for this product.