OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
This Bunn brewer will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the product manual) to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this espresso coffee maker. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to select your voltage and wattage preferences at the time of purchase.
- 120v, 2-wire plus ground single phase configuration
- 15 Amp
- 120/205/240v, 3-wire plus ground single phase configuration
- 20 Amp
- 1/4” flare water inlet fitting
- 1/2” Cold Water Supply Line between 20 and 90 psi
The Dual-Voltage Digital Airpot Coffee Brewer is a machine that offers features above and beyond most standard brewers. This commercial appliance brews more coffee – from 100 to 115 cups an hour – at a very consistent temperature. The easy-to-access touch pad display on the front of this machine helps you closely monitor the machine’s operation, and the hot water faucet gives you the option of serving a variety of hot drinks besides coffee. This Digital Airpot Brewer, with a dual-voltage feature, is suited to meet the needs of the employees and clientele of a small business, a restaurant or hotel.
The Bunn Dual-Voltage Digital Airpot Brewer is designed to produce great-tasting coffee with a minimal amount of effort so your customers and employees can serve themselves. Once you insert a Bunn filter into the machine and fill it with fresh coffee grounds you only need to press the “ON/OFF” switch and press and release the “BREW” switch to start the brewing process. Also a “READY” indicator will light when the water temperature has reached the appropriate level and the machine is ready to brew.
- The Bunn Dual-Voltage Digital Airpot Brewer accommodates airpots holding from 1.9 to 3.0 liters, such as the Bunn lever action and push button models.
- To accommodate heavier drop weights of coffee, this Bunn Airpot Brewer can be purchased to include a 4 oz gourmet funnel.
- The Bunn Dual-Voltage Digital Airpot Brewer is easy to install anywhere because it can be adjusted to various voltage levels, including 120, 120/208 and 120/240. It also automatically adapts low or high water pressure situations.
- A hot water faucet located on the front of this Bunn commercial machine makes it convenient to serve a number of employees or customers who prefer to drink something other than coffee.
- This brewer produces 4.5 gallons of great-tasting coffee per hour, making it perfect for small business settings.
- Since the Dual-Voltage Digital Airpot Brewer is fully plumbable there is no need to spend any time on refilling it.
- To accommodate your individual needs the brewing temperature of the Bunn Dual-Voltage Airpot Brewer can be adjusted easily by repeatedly pressing and releasing the On/Off switch until the optimum temperature is reached.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- 23.6” H x 9”W x 18.5”D
Any of the Bunn airpots that hold from 1.9 to 3.0 liters can be used with the Bunn Dual-Voltage Digital Airpot Brewer. These dispensers pump up to 4 oz at a time, and since these containers are well insulated, they will keep your beverage warm for hours.
Thanks to an advanced touch pad located on the front of the brewer, setting the water temperature at an optimum level can be done quickly and simply. It is also possible to increase or decrease the amount of water dispensed for each brew cycle by just pressing the “ON/OFF” and “BREW” switch using the easy-to-follow directions in the user’s manual. In addition, built-in electronic sensors will inform you when the brewer is not operating properly.
Hot Water Faucet
The Bunn Dual-Voltage Digital Airpot Brewer is equipped with a hot water faucet, which gives you the option of serving tea, hot chocolate and other hot drinks to employees, customers and clients. The availability of this dispenser also makes it convenient to preheat the thermal dispensers by rinsing the containers with hot water before you start brewing coffee into them.
This commercial coffee machine features a voltage switch that makes it adaptable to any location within your business. It is easy to change from 120V to 120/208-240 by simply flipping a switch.
- To clean the surfaces of the Bunn Dual-Voltage Digital Airpot Brewer, just dampen a cloth with any mild, non-abrasive liquid detergent and use it to wipe down the outer surfaces of this commercial machine.
- It is important to make sure the sprayhead holes remain unclogged, so inspect this piece of equipment on a daily basis.
- Once a week it is recommended that you remove and clean the sprayhead. After the sprayhead is removed, insert the included deliming spring into the sprayhead tube, and then simply rotate it 5 or 6 times to remove any calcium buildup. If you’re using hard water it is advisable that you perform this maintenance on a more frequent basis.
No reviews have been written for this product.