OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Even the busiest establishments will have no problem keeping up with demand with the Bunn Infusion Coffee Brewer DV – it brews 5.1 to 11.9 gallons of coffee an hour. This machine brews coffee into 1 gallon and 1.5 gallon airpots, so you can easily transport the coffee to meeting rooms or other areas if needed.
The digital display makes operating the Bunn ICB-DV simple. You can brew a full pot or a half pot, as well as program numerous options such as brewing temperature, coffee recipes, and water bypass. You can also program the digital screen to display an advertisement of up to 32 charcters on two separate lines. This machine is plumbable, so you can connect it directly to a water source.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- Brews 5.1 to 11.9 gallons of coffee per hour.
- Large 3-gallon tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity.
- Dual voltage adaptable – can be used at 120V/15 amp or 208-240V/20 amp.
- Three brew buttons allow for 3 different brewing preferences.
- Two programmable batch switches allow full and half batch brewing.
- Includes overlay kits for customizing the brewer interface.
- Brew into 1 gallon or 1.5 galloon baseless ThermoFresh® servers.
- Easy pulse interface allowing programming of pulse routine.
- Features BrewWISE® intelligence with pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction.
- DBC grinder communicates with brewer through Smart Funnel®.
- Energy saving mode available.
- 26.01”H x 10.19”W x 22.42”D
The Bunn ICB brews into 1 gallon or 1.5 gallon baseless ThermoFresh® servers, making it easy to brew and then transport the coffee to where you need. This is especially convenient when serving coffee in places like meeting rooms.
Digital Programming Menu
The digital programming screen is in the center of the digital programming menu. To the left of it is the on/off button, which has an indicator light, and the left programming button. To the right of the screen is the right programming button, which allows you to enter the programming mode, and two infusion series buttons – one for brewing a half pot, the other for brewing a full. Below the digital screen are three separate brew buttons, labeled A, B, and C, allowing you to brew different blends. These buttons also control programming functions when the programming mode is activated.
The digital display screen makes programming simple and straightforward. Use the buttons to scroll through options and select your preferences for coffee recipe, water bypass, water temperature, pulse brew, drip time, and more. You can also use the infusion series buttons to brew either a half or a full batch of coffee.
The Bunn ICB’s capacity for dual voltage means that you can adapt it to different locations easily. The voltage is adjustable from 120V to 208-240V.
- Use a damp cloth rinsed in mild, nonabrasive detergent to wipe the Bunn’s surface clean.
- Remember to remove and empty the coffee filter baskets. Open the coffee spout and run clean water through it to flush out any residue.
- Disassemble the sprayhead weekly and use the pointed end of the sprayhead cleaning tool to remove any mineral deposits that can impede the flow of water. Recalibration may be necessary after cleaning the sprayhead.
- Detailed descaling instructions are included in your user manual. Descaling keeps the Bunn ICB functioning at its best by removing the lime scale buildup that can form inside of the machine’s brewing components.
- Supplied with 3⁄8" male flare fitting
- 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa)
- 120V, requires 2-wire plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60Hz
- 15 Amp
- 20 Amp
- Internal terminal block is configured for connection to a 3-wire plus ground
No reviews have been written for this product.