The TB3 Bunn Iced Tea Brewer is designed to extract the maximum flavor from real tea leaves and produce a total of 16.3 gallons of delicious, freshly brewed tea per hour. This stainless steel brewer is easy to use, and is ideal for businesses where there is a high demand for iced tea, such as busy waterfront hotels and resorts.
Brewing tea is a simple operation with the TB3 Bunn Iced Tea Brewer, so it requires very little training to use. With all of its controls located on the front panel for day-to-day operations, it only takes a flip of a switch to get the process started. The initial setup of the TB3 involves a number of steps, but by reading the easy-to-follow instructions in the product manual, this procedure will only take a short period of time.
- The Bunn Iced Tea Brewer has a polished stainless steel exterior, which guarantees the durability of this machine and gives it an attractive look.
- The Iced Tea Brewer is designed to accommodate any style of Bunn Iced Tea dispenser, including the TD4 and TDS-3.
- The TB3 Bunn Iced Tea Brewer can produce 3 gallons of tea at a time and 16.3 gallons per hour from real tea leaves.
- For added convenience the TB3 connects directly to a water line so you never have to fill the water tank by hand.
- The Bunn Iced Tea Brewer is easy to operate with just an on/off and start switch, so operating it takes very little time or effort.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Dimensions and weight:
- 34”H x 11.6”W x 22”D
- 43 lbs
The TB3 Iced Tea Brewer is equipped with a SplashGard Funnel that increases brewing safety. This funnel features a shield located next to the handle that will deflect hot liquids away from the user’s hand if the funnel is pulled out before the brewing cycle is completed.
Bunn has designed a complete line of iced tea dispensers that can be used with the TB3 Iced Tea Brewer, including the 4 gallon TD4 4 dispenser and the 3 gallon TDS-3. You can brew directly into these well-insulated dispensers and then chill them or keep them hot for a variety of choices throughout your serving area.
With the TB3, you have the ability to modify batch sizes and water temperature to fit your particular needs. Steep times can also be adjusted, so you have complete control over the strength and taste of your tea. The TB3 Bunn Iced Tea Brewer features only 2 controls, on/off and start. The start switch, when placed in the left position, activates the timed brew cycle, while the right position stops the brew cycle. Please note that the start switch will only start a brew cycle when the On/Off switch is in the On position.
- The Iced Tea Brewer’s funnel needs to be cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis. First, remove and clean the entire brew funnel to get rid of any tea particles or residue. Rinse out the funnel thoroughly before returning it to the machine.
- To clean the sprayhead at the end of each business day, turn the brewer off, remove and rinse the sprayhead, and then wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- When needed, the exterior of the TB3 should be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth and non-abrasive detergent.
- Throughout the week, you should delime the sprayhead tube with the deliming spring included with the brewer. Simply remove the sprayhead and insert the deliming spring into the sprayhead tube until only 2 inches are visible. Then, move the spring back and forth 5 to 6 times to remove lime build-up.
Electrical installation of the TB3 Iced Tea Brewer is as simple as plugging its included 120 volt cord into a compatible electrical outlet. However, installing the plumbing will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the plumbing requirements (found in the product manual) to a general contractor or plumber, as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this beverage system.
- 120 volt, 2-wire grounded service
- 15 amp
- Cold Water Supply Only
- Water Inlet: ¼" Flare
- Water Pressure: 20-90 psi
No reviews have been written for this product.