The Bunn Thermal Carafe Brewer, available in single and twin models allows you to offer the freshest tasting coffee to your customers. With a 7.5 gallon-per-hour capacity for the single model and a 15 gallon-per-hour capacity for the twin, this brewer quickly dispenses coffee directly into Bunn’s stainless steel, vacuum sealed carafes. Ideal for restaurants, hotels, or in any location where lightweight, portable carafes are needed, the Bunn Thermal Carafe Brewer eliminates spills that can occur when transferring coffee to large servers. Plus, by using thermal carafes rather than warming plates to keep coffee hot, coffee never has the burnt taste many warming plates can create.
Everyday operation of the Bunn Thermal Carafe Brewer is as simple as placing a filter and coffee in the brew basket, placing a thermal carafe underneath the dispensing spout, and pressing a button. The machine will automatically start brewing and stop when the cycle is complete. Programming the brewing settings to match the needs of your business will take some time and testing, but very little training is required to become familiar with the machine's programmable options.
- This Bunn brewer dispenses coffee directly into thermal carafes, reducing mess and streamlining the brewing process.
- The Bunn Thermal Carafe Brewer allows you to customize the length of the brewing cycle, so you can always make just the right amount of coffee.
- The single model of the Thermal Carafe Brewer can make up to 7.5 gallons of coffee per hour, while the twin model can brew up to 15 gallons of coffee per hour.
- A hot water faucet on this Bunn brewer allows you to offer hot water for hot chocolate, tea, or instant soups.
- The Thermal Carafe Brewer features Bunn’s patented SplashGard funnel, designed to deflect hot liquid away from the hand when the filter basket is removed.
- This Bunn brewer connects directly connected to a water line, eliminating the need to manually refill the water tank.
- UL and NSF approvals ensure compliance with health and safety codes.
- Single: 17.9”H x 9”W x 18.5”D
- Twin: 17.2”H x 16”W x 22.5”D
The Bunn Thermal Carafe Brewer is compatible with Bunn carafes up to 8.5” tall, including Bunn 1.85 Liter Thermal Carafes. These vacuum-sealed, stainless steel lined thermal carafes are have clean, modern lines and are perfect for serving. Plus, they feature Brew-Thru lids, so little heat is lost during the brewing process.
Programmable Brewing Times
To meet your business needs, customizable batch sizes are key for fast, efficient coffee production. The Bunn Thermal Carafe Brewer allows you to adjust the machine’s brewing time down to the second. Simply remove the upper panel of the brewer, put the Set/Lock switch in the Set position, then use the Start and Brew buttons on the front panel of the machine to add or subtract time in 2 second intervals. Complete detailed instructions can be found in the user manual.
Bunn’s Thermal Carafe Brewer is designed to take up minimal counter space, while keeping up with the demands of your business. It has durable stainless steel housing, a SplashGurd filter, and has clearance for thermal carafes up to 8.5” tall.
- Use a soft cloth and a non-abrasive detergent to clean the surface of the Thermal Carafe Brewer.
- Clear the sprayhead of the brewer of any build-up of coffee grounds so the machine will not become backed up. This will also ensure that the proper brewing volume is reached whenever the machine is used.
- Delime the sprayhead tube with the deliming spring that is included with the brewer. Simply remove the sprayhead and insert the deliming spring into the sprayhead tube until only 2 inches are visible. Then, move the spring back and forth 5 to 6 times to remove lime build-up.
This Bunn coffee maker will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the product manual) to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this coffee maker. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to select your voltage preferences at the time of purchase.
- Single: 120 volts plus 2-wire ground single phase configuration
- 11.4 amps
- Twin: 120/240 volts plus 3-wire ground single phase configuration
- Plug NOT included
- 27.1 amps
- 1/4” flare water inlet fitting
- 1/2” Cold Water Supply Line between 20 and 90 psi
No reviews have been written for this product.