OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
The Thermal Server Coffee Brewer also has a “Lock” feature to ensure that the proper batch settings cannot be modified. To access this feature, simply remove the exterior panel and switch the “Set/Lock” switch to “Lock.”
Thermal Dispenser Compatibility
The Thermal Server Coffee Brewer is built to work with Bunn’s Thermal Servers, which can dispense coffee into cups up to 4” tall. Each thermal server can keep coffee hot for hours without the use of electricity, and they're completely portable. Plus, the TS line of thermal servers can combine with Bunn’s specially designed bases to provide independent coffee stations that can provide fresh, hot coffee to patrons at a number of different locations.
Though the standard model operates without brewing buttons, the automatic model does have a couple of programming options that can be accessed by removing the machine’s exterior panel. To modify the batch volume, simply check to ensure the “Set/Lock” switch is in the “Set” position. Then, use the “Start” or “Brew” button to increase or decrease the size of your batches, and the brewer will remember your settings.
Hot water faucet
The automatic model features a built-in hot water faucet, which can dispense hot water anytime for tea, hot chocolate or other hot drinks. Each of the compatible thermal servers perform best when preheated, so the hot water faucet is also a convenient way to ensure each thermal server is ready to go before brewing.
- To clean the exterior surfaces of the brewer, use a damp cloth rinsed in any mild, nonabrasive liquid detergent.
- The ThermoFresh features a shower sprayhead that should be checked daily to ensure each hole is free from buildup.
- Remove and clean the sprayhead weekly to maintain consistent water flow. To clean the sprayhead, insert the included deliming spring all the way into the sprayhead tube. Once the deliming spring is inserted fully, simply move it around 5 or 6 times to get rid of buildup. This process should be done weekly, or more frequently in areas with hard water.
The electrical installation of the Thermal Server Coffee Brewer is as simple as plugging it into a compatible 120v outlet. And, both models feature Bunn’s pourover brewing system, so it is not necessary to connect either model to a water line. However, the automatic model also features plumbing connections, which require a professional installation if you choose to use them. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the plumbing requirements (found in the product manual) to a general contractor or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this coffee maker.
- 120v, single phase
- 20 Amp
- 1/4” male flare water inlet fitting
- 1/2” Cold Water Supply Line between 20 and 90 psi
With a 3.8 gallon-per-hour production level, Bunn’s Thermal Server Coffee Brewer is designed to accommodate small business venues, such as breakfast bars and meetings rooms. The brewer is only 9” wide, so it’s a great fit for environments with limited counter space, and it brews into portable, space-saving ½ gallon or smaller thermal servers. Both the standard and automatic models are equipped with Bunn’s pourover feature, which does not require an external water line, so it can be hooked up and brewing in minutes.
Bunn’s Thermal Server Coffee Brewer is perhaps our simplest machine to operate with the most basic front control panel. To brew using Bunn’s pourover feature, simply add water to the filled reservoir and turn the machine on. The Thermal Server Brewer will begin the brewing cycle automatically. Adjusting the machine’s batch size is also very simple, but it is important to follow the steps in the product manual to safely access the circuit board behind the machine’s paneling. Once the circuit board is visible, programming is as simple as pressing the “Set” button and using the brew switch to make adjustments.
- The Bunn Thermal Server Coffee Brewer comes in a standard pourover model or can be upgraded to the automatic model, which features pourover brewing, a built-in hot water faucet and plumbing connections.
- Features programmable batch volumes, allowing you to save your preferred brewing quantity up to the maximum ½ gallon batch setting.
- Bunn’s unique pourover brewing system keeps water hot at all times, so brewing can be initiated anytime just by adding water to the reservoir.
- Each of Bunn’s compatible thermal servers are lightweight and portable, and can dispense coffee into cups up to 4” tall.
- The included brew basket features Bunn’s trademarked SplashGuard design, which directs hot coffee away from your hand when removing the brew basket.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- 27”H x 9”W x 18.5D
No reviews have been written for this product.