OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
This Bunn coffee maker will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the product manual) to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this espresso coffee maker. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to select your voltage preferences at the time of purchase.
- 240V, 3-wire plus ground single phase configuration
- 28.5 Amps
- 3/8 flare water inlet fitting
- 1/2 Cold Water Supply Line between 20 and 90 psi
The Bunn Twin 12 Cup Coffee Brewer is great for medium to large restaurants, diners, hotels, and other businesses where coffee must be portable and ready to drink. The Twin 12 Cup Coffee Brewer can brew simultaneously into 2 decanters, allowing you to make up to 15 gallons of coffee per hour and it features 6 individually controlled warming stations to keep every pot hot and fresh. This machine connects directly to a water line and has an optional pourover feature, so its always ready to brew.
The Bunn Twin 12 Cup Coffee Brewers day-to-day controls are simple and easy to use, so most users should have little trouble brewing. Simply place a paper filter in the SplashGard funnel, pour in the desired amount of ground coffee, slide the funnel back into place, and turn the machine on. Then, press the Start button and brewing will begin. It will automatically shut off when the preset coffee volume is reached. However, programming a customized brewing time will require more advanced knowledge of the machine. Detailed programming instructions are listed in the included instruction manual.
- The Twin 12 Cup Coffee Brewer has individually controlled warming stations for 6 Bunn decanters, so fresh coffee is always ready to be served.
- You can customize this machines brew times down to the second, meaning each batch can be tailored to meet a different demand.
- This Bunn machine connects directly to a water line, so theres never a need to manually refill.
- The brewers 15 gallon-per-hour capacity means your business can serve 240 cups per hour to your customers.
- The Twin 12 Cup Coffee Brewer has a hot water faucet, giving you the ability to dispense and serve hot water for tea.
- Bunns patented SplashGard funnel deflects hot water from you hand if the funnel is removed during brewing.
- 19.3H x 16.5W x 19.8D
- Weight: 56 lbs
Twin Brew Head System
Customers love having choices when it comes to their coffee. This Bunn machines 2 brew heads can operate simultaneously, meaning you can create 2 different kinds of coffee at once. Regular or decaf, hazelnut flavored or raspberry mocha, you can brew 2 kinds of grounds to please a variety of palates.
6 Warming Stations
With a 15 gallon-per-hour capacity, there needs to be somewhere to put all of that coffee. The Twin 12 Cup Coffee Brewer comes with 6 individually controlled warming stations for 6 decanters that keep coffee hot and fresh after brewing. 4 warmers are located on the top of the machine, while 2 warmers are located directly under the brew heads, making this a very space efficient machine.
Programmable Brewing Time
This Bunn machine allows you to customize your brewing times down to the second, so you can brew a consistent volume of coffee to meet your business needs. The Set/Lock switch in the machine lets you add or subtract from your brewing time in 2-second intervals to alter the factory-set 64 oz brewing volume.
Direct Water Line Connection
The Twin 12 Cup Coffee Brewer is connected directly to a water line, so water is always ready for brewing, and you never have to manually refill. This machine also has a pourover option, so can manually fill and brew if you wish.
This Bunn coffee brewer is compatible with Bunns 64 oz decanters. They are available in Easy Pour, glass, and stainless steel models that are specially designed to be high-impact resistant and drip-proof. Many have handle color options so you can distinguish between regular and decaf.
When investing in a commercial-grade coffee brewer, you want to know it will endure the test of time. The Twin 12 Cup Coffee Brewer is made almost entirely of stainless steel, meaning easy maintenance and cleaning. Its heavy-duty construction also means it can meet the demands of commercial use without wearing out or cracking, as many machines with plastic parts are often prone to do.
- Use a soft cloth and a non-abrasive detergent to clean the surface of the 12 Cup Coffee Brewer.
- Clear the sprayheads of the brewer of any build-up or coffee grounds so the machine will not become backed up and that proper brewing volume is reached whenever the machine is used.
- On a weekly basis, delime the sprayhead tubes with the deliming spring included with the brewer. Simply remove the sprayhead and insert the deliming spring into the sprayhead tub until only 2 inches are visible. Then, move the spring back and forth five to six times to remove lime build-up.
No reviews have been written for this product.