OverviewBack to Top
Begin with a family heritage that extends back through generations of craftsmen dedicated to the art of making espresso, create a unique compact package design with classic Italian style exuding from every view, gather the best components, and build the machine with expert Milanese craftsman, and you might approach the elegant, robust character of the Dalla Corte Super-Mini Espresso Machine.
Proving that their motto: "Constant, perfect espresso taste!", is not just marketing hype, the Dalla Corte Super-Mini Espresso Machine is a slightly heftier version of their very popular Mini machine having a lager boiler and a commercial grade rotary water pump.
Taking the best feature of the Evolution machine series the Super-Mini uses a commercial group head coupled to an independent group head boiler resulting in perfect espresso extraction and taste.
FeaturesBack to Top
- Absolute temperature stability through the Direct Temperature Control System (DTCS)
- User adjustable temperature of brewing head
- Independent power control for steam boiler
- Low service and maintenance costs
- Up to 30% energy savings with respect to “comparative” machines (in “stand by” operation)
- Hot water dispenser
- Automatic boiler filling
- 4 Liter steam boiler for steam and hot water supply
- ½ Liter group boiler for brewing extraction
- Dimensions (mm): l.320 x d.400x h.500 (inches): h.19 5/8“ x w.12 1/2“ x d.15 3/4“
- Thermal output: max. 2.5 kW
- Connected load: 110 - 240 Volt, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 33 kg, 72 3/4 Lbs
- Requires connection to water supply
- Additional height of group head for direct to cup extraction
- Shelf for espresso extraction
No reviews have been written for this product.