OverviewBack to Top
Convenient! Quick! Versatile! Describes the DeLonghi EDG200T Nescafé Dolce Gusto Piccolo Single Serve Coffeemaker. Using the delicious line-up of Nescafé Dolce Gusto capsules (sold separately), you will be able to prepare gourmet coffees, lattes, cappuccinos, teas, iced drinks and more. With its small footprint and sculptured housing, the Piccolo is a welcome addition to any service counter. Ideal for kitchenettes, cubicles, dorm rooms or anywhere saving space is important.
With the professional standard 15 bar pump producing perfect brewing pressure and a Thermoblock water temperature stabilization system, this machine makes delicious hot and cold drinks every time, and you can customize beverage strength and preparation with the custom control lever.
FeaturesBack to Top
The Piccolo can brew hot or cold drinks using Nescafe Dolce Gusto capsules. The brewing process is self-contained, so there is no mess to clean up post extraction. Spent capsules are automatically discarded into an integrated container for your convenience. The Dolce Gusto Piccolo also features a 15-bar pump; a thermoblock heating system keeps the machine ready to brew—no pre-heating needed!
- Designed for Nescafe Dolce Gusto capsules with over 15 various drink options, including coffee, cappuccino, espresso, lattes, hot cocoa, tea and more.
- Single-serve design lets you prepare a custom hot or cold beverage.
- Thermoblock heating system eliminates the need to preheat the coffeemaker.
- 15-bar pump pressure Delivers delicious coffee and produces authentic espresso and the perfect crema.
- The machine enters an energy-saving automatic standby mode after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Stop safety device stops water delivery without a capsule in the holder for safe use.
- Removable 21 oz water tank For easy refilling.
- Adjustable drip tray fits most sizes of cups and glasses. It is removable and dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
- Quickly customize beverage strength and preparation with the custom control lever.
- Multi-colored status indicator light lets you know what’s going on.
- Only 6 inches wide by 12 inches high
Standby Mode and Safety Feature
Once it has been idle for 5 minutes, the Dolce Gusto Piccolo automatically enters standby mode to reduce energy consumption. This machine also has a safety feature that withholds water if a capsule has not been inserted into the brewing chamber.
Drip Tray and Water Reservoir
The EDG200T is equipped with a 0.6-liter, (21 oz), removable water tank. It also has an adjustable cup stand and drip tray to let you accommodate cups and glasses of different heights. The drip tray is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Can this item use DUnkin Donuts and Kerig coffee capsules or only the Nescafe Dolce Gusto capsules?
Nescafe Dolce Gusto Capsules only
I thought I read tht there were milk capsules as well as latte or cappucino capsules and that using BOTH produced a nice beverage. Was I reading ab out the Piccolo or a different model? Is there an easy place to see a full list (order form) or capsule options?
Click on the link below to see a list of all the capsules we carry for the Nescafe systems.
SpecsBack to Top
|Dimension - Width (Inches):||8.6|
|Dimension - Height (Inches):||6.2|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches):||11.2|
|Brew Under 5 Minutes:||Yes|
|Brew Time in Minutes:||Less than 1 minute|
|Cups Per Brew:||1|
|Maintenance:||Wipe With Damp Cloth and Mild soap|
|Water Level Gauge:||Yes|
|Type Of Control Switches:||Push Button|
|Auto Shut Off:||Yes|
|Country Of Manufacture:||China|
|Repairs By:||Nescafe Dolce Gusto|