Gaggia Classic and Capresso Infinity
OverviewBack to Top
The popular Gaggia Classic has been paired with the Capresso Infinity to take you from bean to cup. The Infinity features commercial-style conical steel burrs and 16 grind settings to deliver coffee suitable for everything from a French press to espresso. For its part, the Gaggia Classic is ESE pod compatible and offers professional brewing capabilities.
- Comes with two stainless steel filter baskets for single/pod and double-shot espresso; a tamper and measuring scoop
- Chrome-plated brass portafilter and brew group
- Three-way solenoid valve
- Boiler equipped with two heating elements
- Programmable 5-60 second auto-stop timer
- 100-watt motor with gear reduction
- Conical burrs grind at 420 rpm
- 8.8oz bean hopper
No reviews have been written for this product.
Which grinder is better suited for the Gaggia Classic? The MDF or the Capresso Infinity? What are the differences and benefits?
While the Capresso Infinity can be massaged to the point where it can produce a somewhat acceptable Espresso grind, the Gaggia MDF is designed for this purpose and can produce a grind of the correct quality for the Gaggia Classic.