OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
The elegantly appointed Gaggia Deco 2-Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine is well suited for trendy cafes, restaurants, coffee shops and bars. This design forward machine features a polished cherry-red finish and a bold, blue illuminated back panel. Not only will it deliver world-class beverages, the Deco 2-Group will make a lasting impression with its unforgettable good looks. This semi-automatic espresso machine is recommended for venues experiencing medium-to-high guest traffic.
- 13-liter stainless-steel boiler with visible boiler-water gauge
- Integrated Procon volumetric pump
- Two independent heat exchangers
- Programmable and manual brewing options
- Autonomous, PID-controlled, electrically heated chrome-plated brass brew groups, each with a dedicated heat exchanger
- 58mm chrome-plated brass portafilter
- Programmable brew-group temperature
- A manual coffee button and four programmable coffee buttons
- Sloped, ergonomic portafilter handles
- Stainless-steel steam and hot water wands
- Programmable water-sensor sensitivity lets the machine adjust to various water-hardness levels
- Mixing valve, with on/off option, designed to eliminate steam output from hot-water wand. Two hot-water buttons
- Programmable water-filter alert can be set anywhere from 0 to 5000 brew cycles
- Option to enable or disable programmable coffee buttons and “continuous key,” feature which lets the barista dispense coffee non-stop
- On/off and programmable pre-infusion time
- Display name can be set as desired
- Automatic boiler time-out and reset feature
- Maintenance alerts can be set to activate anywhere from 0-99,000 cycles (values can be changed in 100-cycle increments)
- Probe and filter alarms alert users if the filter needs to be changed or the temperature probe has been disconnected
- Display screen can be set to show tech support contact and phone number
- Two power levels
- One and three-phase 220-240V power supply
- 151-watt electric cup warmer equipped with on and off switch
- Powder-coated steel frame and stainless-steel/painted polyurethane body
- Includes tall (4.25”) and short (2.5”) legs
- CSA approved
The Deco has an unrivaled, world-class design that seamlessly merges form and function. Created to be aesthetically pleasing from all angles, this machine has a bold, polished red body as well as a stainless-steel front panel. The back of the machine features the Gaggia name and logo illuminated in a bright, electric blue. The Deco is meant to stand out and be noticed, it is ideal for trendy venues looking to make lasting impressions.
The Gaggia Deco 2-Group Automatic Espresso Machine is equipped with a large, 13-liter stainless-steel boiler with a visible water-level gauge for your convenience.
PID-Controlled Brew Groups
A Proportional-integral-derivative (PID) controller lets you accurately monitor and adjust brew-group temperature, as needed to accommodate different coffee blend and roasts in order to achieve optimal extraction results. The chrome-plated brass brew groups are autonomous and electrically heated, so they can be individually set to different temperatures, if necessary. Each group head is fed by its own dedicated heat exchanger.
The pre-infusion feature is programmable and can be fine-tuned to suit a variety of roasts and blends. The pre-infusion cycle can be turned on or off. The amount of water used per pre-infusion cycle and hesitation time, which relates to how long the grounds are steeped in hot water prior to the start of the brewing cycle, can also be controlled for optimal results. The coffee buttons can be independently set to the desired pre-infusion cycle parameters.
Hot-Water Dispenser and Steam Wands
This Gaggia Deco model has two separate water buttons to let you dispense hot water for a tea or Americano. The water-dispensing wand has a built-in mixing valve that eliminates steam output for your safety. The mixing valve can be left on or deactivated, which will let the barista dispense hotter water. The water and steam wands all feature heavy-duty stainless-steel construction. The steam wands both feature four-hole steam tips.
Programmable maintenance alerts will remind the user to backflush and replace the filter for optimal machine performance. Maintenance reminders can be set to run anywhere between 0 and 99,000 brew cycles and are adjustable in 100-cycle increments. The Deco 2-Group also has a programmable water-filter alert that can be set from 0 to 5,000 liters to remind the user when the water filter should be changed.
Dual Machine Management Settings
The Gaggia Deco has two sets of machine programming modes, one is accessible by the barista and the other is available to managers. The barista will be able to program the hot water buttons, clock, auto-on and off settings as well as coffee dosage options. Managers will also have access to these programmable features in addition to the following settings:
- Machine Display – Can be set to show a customized name or message
- Support technician name and contact information, as shown on the display screen
- Language Options – English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch and Portuguese
- Pre-Infusion Feature – On, off and timed options
- Water filter and maintenance alerts
- PID controls
In cases where the barista and manager’s settings conflict the machine will automatically defer to the management settings.
No reviews have been written for this product.